Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Making money online, betting and that....

Yeah share tips and lets help each other get money.....Whats sites you play on and if anyone plays sky who wants to cheat on a poker game?

u on online poker nowadays?
been playing backgammon more but yeah gone back to poker now

Guest Flava Dave

horse racingim gettin kinda lazy nw only makin like 50 a day down from liek 80 last weekimma step it up doe

horse racingim gettin kinda lazy nw only makin like 50 a day down from liek 80 last weekimma step it up doe
i tried abit of racing but lose all the timegive me a tip pls

Guest Flava Dave
i tried abit of racing but lose all the timegive me a tip pls
well i started out with 45 last monday, made it bk n withdrew nw i jus keep playin with wot i initially won n withdrawin anything over 100 so i start the day with around 100all i do is bet on the favourites 2 be placed

Guest Flava Dave

i did start out backin n layin the same horsebt that gt 2 complicated for meso i jus back the favourite to be placed in the top 3 or 4 or 2 or whatever they decide

Guest Flava Dave
*edit*Just seen...You're backing favourites to place?At what odds roughly?Massively odds on I'd imagine?
currently one i gt nw is 1.5put a tenner on it i get 5 profitif it comes int he top 3

Yeah share tips and lets help each other get money.....Whats sites you play on and if anyone plays sky who wants to cheat on a poker game?
You look like my ex in that pic, but she was slightly betterer.

Guest Flava Dave

na im jus doin lil bets, max was 50 at once n made 34 off thati dnt do it on every race, i miss out the ones with liek 20 horse n sh*t coz anything can happen on them ones, ones with liek 9 horses or sutin are the kinda ones i go for

BUY EURUSD, Looking for a huge correction. (hey i might be wrong, if i was that good i would'nt work)I am looking for a day to close above 1.4975 in october next week.(400 pip stop loss/Take Profit). I am expecting it to break 1.4975 this month, then go back down to 1.4730, then make another break for 1.4975 later on in october. That is why i say October. If this does not happen in the order described then I won't take the trade.

bangjus started iwth the 13:45 racecurrent Wednesday profit is 5
who did u back well donehorse's are the way forward imoive got myself a few bets on today and a massive e/w :Y: