Making money online, betting and that....

Kim

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flava Dave
horse racingim gettin kinda lazy nw only makin like 50 a day down from liek 80 last weekimma step it up doe
i tried abit of racing but lose all the timegive me a tip pls
well i started out with 45 last monday, made it bk n withdrew nw i jus keep playin with wot i initially won n withdrawin anything over 100 so i start the day with around 100all i do is bet on the favourites 2 be placed

Guest Flava Dave
*edit*Just seen...You're backing favourites to place?At what odds roughly?Massively odds on I'd imagine?
currently one i gt nw is 1.5put a tenner on it i get 5 profitif it comes int he top 3

Guest Flava Dave

na im jus doin lil bets, max was 50 at once n made 34 off thati dnt do it on every race, i miss out the ones with liek 20 horse n sh*t coz anything can happen on them ones, ones with liek 9 horses or sutin are the kinda ones i go for

BUY EURUSD, Looking for a huge correction. (hey i might be wrong, if i was that good i would'nt work)I am looking for a day to close above 1.4975 in october next week.(400 pip stop loss/Take Profit). I am expecting it to break 1.4975 this month, then go back down to 1.4730, then make another break for 1.4975 later on in october. That is why i say October. If this does not happen in the order described then I won't take the trade.