Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Martinez

BIT OF A DOUGHNUT QUEESTION

BUTIf you buy a PS3 and a TV togetherdoes the standard purchase of either come with those HDMI cables one needs haven't got any cred to ring the companysafe

no cred to call the company but cred to buy the ps3 hold tight the uni loans massivemy brothers been on wasteing his money alsohe brought a ps3 on tuesday it had the hdmi cable with it(he already has a ps3 in the yard already)also is the ps3 price coming down soon because im gonna laugh in his face if it comes down b4 the new pro evo comes out

he brought a ps3 on tuesday it had the hdmi cable with it(he already has a ps3 in the yard already)
80gb model? ... Wasnt aware they came with HDMI leads.

Guest Flava Dave

mine came with the hdmiduno if its jus the package, also gt 2 sh*t games n 2 controllers

dont think it does, well i got one round christmas didnt come wid it so bought one for 10 pound
Same i didnt get one... but one came free with the PS3 from Amazon..

yeah the 40 gig ps3 never came with a lead i had a spare one for ps3 after man in gamestation/blockbusters on seven sisters road bumped me telling me it would work on my 360 :(yeah the one on tuesday was a 80 gig and had the wirelol @ wasting ur money i told my brother til i was blue in the face wait til the price goes downcoz 360 just had a price crash