This guy...

MF Cunt

Charles Hamiltonhes got a sick flowhttp://www.myspace.com/hamiltonsmusicCheck his tracks on his Myspace, This guy is what new york needs.Hes like a new york Lil Wayne with a back packers twisthes got a good ear for beats too "Jeezy hamilton" and "Brooklyn Girls" are sicki heard hes signed to Interscope tooHis freestyle with Joe Budden on Green Lanterns show was amazing, from the top of the dome "Joey a old head now", Joe Budden couldnt keep up!I predict big things for this guy

lol seen forgot to say "Im probally late"i aint even heard the mixtape yet, i heard the tracks on his myspace after seeing that freestyle with Buddensill let you know when i heard the mixtapei think his style fits into our "ipod era" sort of like waynes doesif u listen to Mf Doom, i think he has that same conversation/drunken talk flow style, but he uses that style with a much more comerical appeal

when i say new york needs him i mean good rappers coming outhe is a "new comer"and his freestyle skills are just insanewhen u say "fit in" i think people forgot that Talib Kweli and Mos Def are both from new york and are basically back packing vetshis style is more inclined to a "chi town" sound id admit like common, lupe, kanye but cus hes built more on flow hes got that swag of someone like Cam or Waynenew york doesnt have many spitters coming thruso anyone coming thru with talent is a plus sign for menew york needs more more talent coming thru and seeing his freestyles and tracks i think its got for the sceneand at the age of 20 and offically being spotted to Jimmy Iovine and signed to Interscope, i can only see him improving big things coming his wayHarlem stand up

when i say "coming thru" i mean main stream successi am fully aware that new york has mcsi still listen to allota new york rapperspap, sai, uncle murda etc etc, wheres the albums also Charles Hamilton is a character, unique and different to allota typical new york rappers
Nah, he lacks charisma IMOAnd he does have a 'character' but not the type NY needs right now.

i do think a problem from comments made in this forum is his back packer stylecus it means hes like a mixed race baby in the 60s the back packers are gonna look at him and be likeHES NOT REALLY SAYING ANY THING INDEPTH NOW IS HEand the other rap fans might look at him and be like THIS BACK PACKING NIGGA AINT REPPIN HARLEMif he had a "dipset" image people would be hypin over himo well i like him, i think hes got a hype flowheres"Jeezy Hamilton" for those that want ithttp://www.zshare.net/download/16676221a7633b75/

• 4 months later...