University question

Alejandro Sosa

Mods don't move this to the academic thread right now plz, ill be lucky to get an answer in there...anyway i have just started A2 and if I want to go to uni in 2009 i have to make my uni application now. but if i take a gap year and go in 2010, do i have to make my application now with deferred entry, or can i just apply next year to go the following year?thanks

Both,May as well apply now... You have nothing to lose.
i dont have a lot of great things to write in my personal statement, which i've been told is as/more important than your grades, thats the main reason i think applying next year would be better for me.i don't see a disadvantage in applying next year to be honest. are there any>?

i still dont kno if i wanna go uni...i need to decide within the next month though..jeez.
I didnt decide until couple days after my results came. But I dont advise doing what I did at all! What you looking to do in uni?
this is the thing.. i don't know.. i chose this course to help guide me sorta thing and now they're saying i have to apply already.Currently doing digital media.I wanna make music for games or some sorta multimedia or website design....but i dont kno sh*t about webdesign. It's all downhill from here.

Certain uni's (Oxbridge in particular) are weary of those who re-apply though. There are those types that aren't keen on people who re-sit.
s'what i'm saying plus if i apply next year they wont see if i've retaken any modules 'cause it will just have my final grades. unless they can see AS results too and it's bait?