Roll Deep - Return Of The Big Money Sound

Taurus

Guest Flava Dave
I just done understand why one artist hasnt made a proper grime hype albumIf trim can get hold of some decent beats he might be the person to do it
coz it wont sellno label would touch it n no radio stations will play itso it would jus be a waste of time

Give it Up and We Can See It are very big tunesattach a video to Give it Up and I'm sure it would do well mainstream-wise (though it's a pretty old track now)Aside from that this CD was a disappointment, some super-sheg Electro/Funky/Whatever you wanna call it trash littering the rest of itDare I say In At The Deep End was better? Atleast that had Heat Up,Wen I'm Ere and Good Girl

I just done understand why one artist hasnt made a proper grime hype albumIf trim can get hold of some decent beats he might be the person to do it
coz it wont sellno label would touch it n no radio stations will play itso it would jus be a waste of time
20080214_2042920478_boy_in_da_corner-dizzee_rascal_480.jpgfirst and last all grime album every1 shoulda followed dis brudder
Thats not an all jump up grime album tho