Sign in to follow this  
PopT

Kent people

broadstairs is in thanet but there's another place called cliftonville, near margate (also in thanet), they got one - not sure about canterbury

if go past margate seafront, straight ahead at the roundabout, up the hill, left at cecil square up the hill past zion place and ur there, Northdown Road.

nah but it's got a purple front and it's got afro barabers or sum sh*t written underneath the name, i noticed coz i thought; "why the f*ck have they got one of these in thanet?" chances are they closed down due to a lack of custom.

nah but it's got a purple front and it's got afro barabers or sum sh*t written underneath the name, i noticed coz i thought; "why the f*ck have they got one of these in thanet?" chances are they closed down due to a lack of custom.
kk safe what ends u from

kk safe what ends u from
lol

i'm from margate, but i had to move to canterbury. Traffic around that campus is horrendous, there's like 3 secondary and two primary schools within a 1km radius. Plus that shopping area. u explored the area yet?

i'm from margate, but i had to move to canterbury. Traffic around that campus is horrendous, there's like 3 secondary and two primary schools within a 1km radius. Plus that shopping area. u explored the area yet?
DO NOT GO TO MARGATE.TBH U NEED TO JUS COME BK TO THE ENDS AND CUT UR SLASH GET ONE OF UR DARGGYS TO DO IT IN UNI.ps f*ck canterbury.
dunno wot all this f*ck canterbury's about, u spend too much of ur time with cats, that's why u don't like it. And he aint in margate he's in broadstairs.

Theres Metros down gillingham off of canterburry street.Theres Heavenly barbers in gillingham on canterburry streetTheres heavenly barbers on Luton road in chathamTheres some next barber in the african internet shop 2 seconds down the road from the heavenly barbers on luton roadtheres hairopey next to better life church at the end of Chatham high street.

Guest Flava Dave
DO NOT GO TO MARGATE.TBH U NEED TO JUS COME BK TO THE ENDS AND CUT UR SLASH GET ONE OF UR DARGGYS TO DO IT IN UNI.ps f*ck canterbury.
tbhi always go to the same person no matter where i am

the kfc dont deliever pizza hut does i went kfc yesterdayan nah i aient been pizza hut but the people i live with orderd from it yesterday.....................how do u get to these barbers