Kent people

PopT

nah but it's got a purple front and it's got afro barabers or sum sh*t written underneath the name, i noticed coz i thought; "why the f*ck have they got one of these in thanet?" chances are they closed down due to a lack of custom.

nah but it's got a purple front and it's got afro barabers or sum sh*t written underneath the name, i noticed coz i thought; "why the f*ck have they got one of these in thanet?" chances are they closed down due to a lack of custom.
kk safe what ends u from

i'm from margate, but i had to move to canterbury. Traffic around that campus is horrendous, there's like 3 secondary and two primary schools within a 1km radius. Plus that shopping area. u explored the area yet?
DO NOT GO TO MARGATE.TBH U NEED TO JUS COME BK TO THE ENDS AND CUT UR SLASH GET ONE OF UR DARGGYS TO DO IT IN UNI.ps f*ck canterbury.
dunno wot all this f*ck canterbury's about, u spend too much of ur time with cats, that's why u don't like it. And he aint in margate he's in broadstairs.

Theres Metros down gillingham off of canterburry street.Theres Heavenly barbers in gillingham on canterburry streetTheres heavenly barbers on Luton road in chathamTheres some next barber in the african internet shop 2 seconds down the road from the heavenly barbers on luton roadtheres hairopey next to better life church at the end of Chatham high street.

Guest Flava Dave
i'm from margate, but i had to move to canterbury. Traffic around that campus is horrendous, there's like 3 secondary and two primary schools within a 1km radius. Plus that shopping area. u explored the area yet?
DO NOT GO TO MARGATE.TBH U NEED TO JUS COME BK TO THE ENDS AND CUT UR SLASH GET ONE OF UR DARGGYS TO DO IT IN UNI.ps f*ck canterbury.
tbhi always go to the same person no matter where i am