Sign in to follow this  
Jodie

Love

This topic may have been done before (would be very surprised if it hadn't), buthow do you know when you're fallin in love with someone?I think i need to know. :D :D

*waits for Jodie to tell us her situation**gets a cuppa and some biscuits*
*fluffs the cushions* *tells natalie to save the best biscuits for me*

Boy I was in love once 17 and some sh*t went down and i voweled never to fall in love again and when i done this it made me a bitter and selfish person I think im falling in love again I know its love had loads of them lust inflactutation relationships but now i feel it in my heart because i dont even try and get sex from my girl i will link her just to spend time with her and when i stay at her yard its just a nice feeling having her lie next to me even though she is a restless sleeper and elbowed me in my head on sunday night with her tossing and turningplus she is a good cook who also washes my clothes when u know u know

*waits for Jodie to tell us her situation**gets a cuppa and some biscuits*
*fluffs the cushions* *tells natalie to save the best biscuits for me*
Come on girls...help a sistah out here.

Only You will know when your falling in love.Its a different feeling for every individual.But me personally, i knew when i fell in love with my partner because i started to care about minor things (work, what he does in his spare time, doin his hair so he stays lookin fly.... )Most importantly, i wanted him to meet my parents coz i knew he was gonna be around for a while.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHur jodiei was wondering who this was

love is a myth
sounds like ur in need of a hug
ye from your mumbet you didnt expect that did you?pricknow f*ck off.

Never been in love.If I had, I wouldn't be single.Thats the way I see it anyway.Dont believe in love.Just believe you can like someone a lot.Sorry to rain on your parade though Jodie.Good luck with the man.

love is a myth
sounds like ur in need of a hug
ye from your mumbet you didnt expect that did you?pricknow f*ck off.
awwww*hugs*its ok.....................its ok

When u dnt feel hungry at all,,,,,love sickalso wen u feel on top of the worlddifferent kinda feeling, cant really discribe with a couple of words but u really kno wen u dnt really think of nothing else but them u planning certain situations etc day dreaming bout the person i could go on////

Guest ChoccyLog

Sometimes you don't know its happeningthen something happens, I call it the tipping point. It can be something really trivial and you just realise and you're like 'rah I love this guy'