Love

Jodie

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy I was in love once 17 and some sh*t went down and i voweled never to fall in love again and when i done this it made me a bitter and selfish person I think im falling in love again I know its love had loads of them lust inflactutation relationships but now i feel it in my heart because i dont even try and get sex from my girl i will link her just to spend time with her and when i stay at her yard its just a nice feeling having her lie next to me even though she is a restless sleeper and elbowed me in my head on sunday night with her tossing and turningplus she is a good cook who also washes my clothes when u know u know

Only You will know when your falling in love.Its a different feeling for every individual.But me personally, i knew when i fell in love with my partner because i started to care about minor things (work, what he does in his spare time, doin his hair so he stays lookin fly.... )Most importantly, i wanted him to meet my parents coz i knew he was gonna be around for a while.

When u dnt feel hungry at all,,,,,love sickalso wen u feel on top of the worlddifferent kinda feeling, cant really discribe with a couple of words but u really kno wen u dnt really think of nothing else but them u planning certain situations etc day dreaming bout the person i could go on////

Guest ChoccyLog

Sometimes you don't know its happeningthen something happens, I call it the tipping point. It can be something really trivial and you just realise and you're like 'rah I love this guy'