Love

Jodie

PS Marlon you just had to f*ck sh*t up didn't you, lmao
lolJust being real.People are matched and compatible with each other.Some more than others.There's no such thing imo as Love.When people say "You're in love, I'm in love" etc, what does it mean?Do they mean they will never stop liking a lot that person?Becuase a whole load of people have said that and cheated. Or the relationship has ended.Which would render love as a concept redundant. Making it just liking someone a lot.The whole point of people believing there's something called love is that it Trascends allSurpases allAnd all that bollocks.If it doesn't even last then whats the f*ck*ng difference between it and liking someone a lot.Seeit doesnt exist.SANTA ISN'T REAL AND NEITHER IS THE TOOTH FAIRY.
feeling yr rationale marlon its a sophisticated conceptby applying it to anything u can conclude that nothing on earth exists on accounts of its transitory nature,indeed the earth itself may not outlive time so when it is gone we can argue that it was never even there and no event has ever taken placein this way we can tell heroin addicts to grow up as heroin doesnt exist despite the chemical reaction and withdrawal they are experiencing,the heroin they have used is gone,so wat are they on about?and the man whose family just died in a house fire to man up as his family never existed,nor did the house in which they lived,since these things did not outlive time itself theyre effects are strictly illusory*applies theory to other things*

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS Marlon you just had to f*ck sh*t up didn't you, lmao
lolJust being real.People are matched and compatible with each other.Some more than others.There's no such thing imo as Love.When people say "You're in love, I'm in love" etc, what does it mean?Do they mean they will never stop liking a lot that person?Becuase a whole load of people have said that and cheated. Or the relationship has ended.Which would render love as a concept redundant. Making it just liking someone a lot.The whole point of people believing there's something called love is that it Trascends allSurpases allAnd all that bollocks.If it doesn't even last then whats the f*ck*ng difference between it and liking someone a lot.Seeit doesnt exist.SANTA ISN'T REAL AND NEITHER IS THE TOOTH FAIRY.
feeling yr rationale marlon its a sophisticated conceptby applying it to anything u can conclude that nothing on earth exists on accounts of its transitory nature,indeed the earth itself may not outlive time so when it is gone we can argue that it was never even there and no event has ever taken placein this way we can tell heroin addicts to grow up as heroin doesnt exist despite the chemical reaction and withdrawal they are experiencing,the heroin they have used is gone,so wat are they on about?and the man whose family just died in a house fire to man up as his family never existed,nor did the house in which they lived,since these things did not outlive time itself theyre effects are strictly illusory*applies theory to other things*
sounds like some madnees my lecturer was banging on about in psycology the other day!i kinda think you have a point tho!what about all the people who meet some one "love" them, grow old together and then one of them dies....? just because one person out-lived the other, does this mean they wernt in love because now there alone? lol!

@ SocialSICK post@ MzBWTFLove doesn't mean you're going to die at the same time
yes i know this... i ment as the person says love doesnt last coz of break up cheating and random acts of life and anything that isnt as "pure" as the love of your family isint "true love". but i was just highlighting a flaw in that situation because i believe that love is real and some people do have it...and sometimes it does last the distance. the whole dying thing was just an example.

'love' is that feeling where u wanna kill her muthaf*ckin rasslcart in the most violent manner, but deep down u know u cant because because you'll miss hertherefore u spend your days frustrated like a bitch, wishin you could f*ck some next chick, but u dont because you feel badthats love

'love' is that feeling where u wanna kill her muthaf*ckin rasslcart in the most violent manner, but deep down u know u cant because because you'll miss hertherefore u spend your days frustrated like a bitch, wishin you could f*ck some next chick, but u dont because you feel badthats love
You going through some drama, ain't you?Lol...

i love my girlfriend, i aint gotta spend every minute of every day with her though, ppl that get infatuated with someone else after being with them for 6 months and start wanting to spend all their time with them will break up. Part of love is convenience.

You going through some drama, ain't you?Lol...
women just piss me the f*ck off sometimescorrection: all the time

there actually is some truth to this

Guest ChoccyLog
Theres not even any point in debating love with you people.I believe in it and as long as the person I spend my life with does as well, thats all that matters I've realised.
DummyOutPram :D
LARLNot even you know. This new generation of 'f*ck love' males isn't gonna bewilder/frustrate me.Cause I know for a fact that there are still guys out there that believe it exists.Aslong as I know where he stands on it upfront before I invest emotionally and end up pissed. Cause then I get to make a conscious effort about whether I wanna be involved or not.I also think that you guys are trying to make love logical, when its not meant to be.

lol"f*ck love males" hey?It's not very wise to think that a guy who belives in love is going to treat or value you any better than a guy who doesn't.The fact I don't believe in this "conquers all" bullshit, doesn't mean I won't lavish any woman who earns a place in mine.Sameway I feel to horrifically murder any woman that drops "I love you" within weeks of meeting me.And of course I'm trying to make it logical, it's in my nature.I'm saying. If you've ever said you love someone or been in love, why the f*ck hasn't it lasted?If it hasn't lasted, it's no different from liking someone a lot.Edit:Love to me has to be something that lasts.It sounds like most people here are describing it as liking someone a lot.Which is fraff on the roadsides.

lol"f*ck love males" hey?It's not very wise to think that a guy who belives in love is going to treat or value you any better than a guy who doesn't.The fact I don't believe in this "conquers all" bullshit, doesn't mean I won't lavish any woman who earns a place in mine.Sameway I feel to horrifically murder any woman that drops "I love you" within weeks of meeting me.And of course I'm trying to make it logical, it's in my nature.I'm saying. If you've ever said you love someone or been in love, why the f*ck hasn't it lasted?If it hasn't lasted, it's no different from liking someone a lot.Edit:Love to me has to be something that lasts.It sounds like most people here are describing it as liking someone a lot.Which is fraff on the roadsides.
love is subjectiveand jus because people arnt together anymore, doesnt mean they stopped lovin that personyour whole viewpoint is overly simplistic, i guess life is easier to handle that way still

love is subjectiveand jus because people arnt together anymore, doesnt mean they stopped lovin that personyour whole viewpoint is overly simplistic, i guess life is easier to handle that way still
Then this discussion might not even be taking place.There has to be a common definition.Its not different for everyone.Also, read what I wrote. What's your definition of love then Grace?@ Simplistic Viewpoint. LOL. Ok love.

Guest ChoccyLog
LOLNah you have me twisted. Eg my ex that ''loved'' me, we all know how he treated me.The present Mr Logers thinks love is a crock of sh*t but hes still treated me farr better.I'm not saying that automatically by saying you love me you're going to be a better partner than someone that doesn't believe in it...I personally would prefer that the person I spend my life with loves me because I KNOW I will love him.I've never tried to rationalise the concept of loving someone because really really really loving someone transcends that. When I think about real love I don't think of the 'baby I love you kinda love' I think about the type that makes me see past your bad side, the type that makes me feel spiritually connected to you.I KNOW its corny. As for love. Real real love is timeless. Regardless of what has happened if that love is real you will always love that person, even if you part ways.The way I see it with every realtionship what you experience changes your interpretation of what love is and when you finally get there, you really do know that you've got there.Dunno if that makes sense but its so hard to describe love as a rational concept because its impossible to rationalise.And lol @ Bust it baby. I like that song.

no actually it is different for everyoneif u spend ur life lookin to experience the same thing someone else told u they experiencedur pissed tbh
If it's different for everyone why are you disagreeing with my opinion on it?See my point.Edit:And thats fraff. Who said anything about spending their life. The fact that someone else has it doesn't invalidate its effect on you. Any backwards logic.