Love

Jodie

Love is fickle. EXTREMELY fickle..Love doesn't exist between 2 people in a relationship.REAL love exists between family & friends. Love only exists when it's unconditional...When I'm with a woman, I'm not looking for love. I doubt I could ever tell her I love her. But with her, I'd be looking for something that trancends this notion of 'love'. Something on a higher mental & spiritual plane of consciousness.
You're hard on this bachelor ting arent you?
:D Highlight something out of that statement that emphasises the 'Bachelor' lifestyle...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love is fickle. EXTREMELY fickle..Love doesn't exist between 2 people in a relationship.REAL love exists between family & friends. Love only exists when it's unconditional...When I'm with a woman, I'm not looking for love. I doubt I could ever tell her I love her. But with her, I'd be looking for something that trancends this notion of 'love'. Something on a higher mental & spiritual plane of consciousness.
:D Highlight something out of that statement that emphasises the 'Bachelor' lifestyle...
There is nothing there, but that statement makes it seem that your more into probably a bachelor lifestyle than loving another woman.

There is nothing there, but that statement makes it seem that your more into probably a bachelor lifestyle than loving another woman.
:D Read what I've highlighted. I don't know about you, but there's nothing bachelor-like about what was probably the most important part of my statement.

Lol Mike why so cynical? Allow living life without ever loving someone you are in a relationship with.
How is it being cynical? The traditional notion of 'love' for the most part is bullshit. Fact. Even this thread is bullshit. Ask Jodie how long she's been seeing this guy.And let me up this thread in year's time and let's see wagwarn? And even a year is bullshit.

Lol Mike why so cynical? Allow living life without ever loving someone you are in a relationship with.
How is it being cynical? The traditional notion of 'love' for the most part is bullshit. Fact. Even this thread is bullshit. Ask Jodie how long she's been seeing this guy.And let me up this thread in year's time and let's see wagwarn? And even a year is bullshit.
seeing him about a year.going out about 2 months.And ffs, i just asked when you know if ur in love or not and now theres some big parade.

lol @ mike kane talking like you can stop yourself from falling in love or prevent itit happens when it happens you wont be able to stop itimo
i have to agree stil... im kinda in the love/lust ting atm stil.. only the second time ive ever felt like this.....i agree that u cant help who you fall for.. but u can defo control how intense or how far it goes... if u dont wana fall but u have feelings dont put urself in situations that will allow u to fall deeper.. unless of course thats what you wanti wouldn't be so quick to call it love yet tho, u aint been checkin him that long....things that will lead to been in love/ more than lust:talkin every single daynever getting bored of the other personyou keep reading their txts and u save "the special ones"keep entering ur head no matter what ur doingbeen completly comfortable with that person (i.e. u accept their flaws an see them as cute)butterflies/ u miss them/ u find unfunny stuff funny anur on a natural high an it's hard to feel/ or for anybody to put u down...if those feelings last after u f*ck a few times then u kno it may be a little more than lust and blah blah blah nostalgic story the end now make me a sandwich :D