WHOSE FROM BIRMINGHAM

KING

Are you a student? If so there's a new student night at Mishka's on Broad Street. Cheeeeeeap. I shall be there.If you ain't... What you looking for?
WHAATsafe ekssafe
I swear I told you I'm going Brum this weekend. Why you saying safe like that like you're gonna be there and I ain't comin to visit? Why you be like that Smad?

Are you a student? If so there's a new student night at Mishka's on Broad Street. Cheeeeeeap. I shall be there.If you ain't... What you looking for?
is that what they turned works into?
Nah that's Gatecrasher.Might be worth going there actually but it's only in its second week so you'll need to get there quite early. The Works always used to be empty at weekends but this is a "new" club so should be packed. I'll probably go to the student thing for pre drinks and then GB if I get to Brum early enough.

cant be arsed to make a new topic but im off to liverpool on saturday to visit some uni friendswhats that saying, nightlife wise ?
You would enjoy 'Mood' I think.Havn't been out in Pool for a while though.+snm = Say No More.
went to this club a couple weeks ago. t'was sick.Liverpool is pretty sick.Next stop Newcastle.

Custard Factory is supposed to be sick.
i wanna go to this, the venue sounds nuts.converted from an old factory, supposed to have a banging system. they had the valve their a few times.
Everyman ive spoken to says its sick.Valve system >>>>>>>>>>>>First time I heard it, I aint ever felt that hype in any rave/concert/gig anything. All I wanted to do was hit something.Also, off topic has anyone been to the Warehouse Project?Looking to go on 11 Oct.Sick, sick lineup:The Ape 3rd Birthday In association with 1Xtra Roots Manuva ­ Full Live Show Skream & Benga present Magnetic Man - Live The Bug - Live High Contrast Shy FX Krafty Kuts Marcus Intalex Alix Perez Virus Syndicate Boxcutter ­ Live Rich Reason & Ken Evil MCs: Tonn Piper & Mad Rush 21:30 ­ 05:00 // £15 advance*