Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tibbius

If anyone knows...

Guest Tibbius

Yasmin Phillips from North LondonFinsbury/Crouch End waystell her im still skankin, she try go awol12902ou1.gif

there were two i found one had a private profile the other was a modelwhats the story morning glory?

Guest Tibbius

lol thats not herbasically, we did the ting, then she done the tingshe became pregnanttry gas me upi said DNA bitchshowed her the levelsnow shes missing

Looool sounds like one freind i knowexept the guy believed her for 2 years finally got the dna through n shes know where to be seen

low barebacking yats these days i was pissed when i caught aids im so glad the witch doctor got rid of it

low barebacking yats these days i was pissed when i caught aids im so glad the witch doctor got rid of it
34wegsdgq34t4e5aewgfa

fk[3d[[d[fjkh

Guest Tibbius

nah i done the ting init, she is too embarrased to face up to the levels n went missingim pissed for the way she tried it but its funny all the same

Guest ChoccyLog
34wegsdgq34t4e5aewgfa
LMFAODoctor >>________

i jus feel sorry for the little girl to be honest, shes 1 n a half now
Nah its deep still, you should be a man, step up, and raise her as your own. You f*cked the chick right? If it was yours what would the difference be? Just a bit of paper IMO.NAAAAAATf*ck THAT

34wegsdgq34t4e5aewgfa
LMFAODoctor >>________

34wegsdgq34t4e5aewgfa
:rofl:

34wegsdgq34t4e5aewgfa
LMFAODoctor >>________

34wegsdgq34t4e5aewgfa
LMFAODoctor >>________
PMSL

Guest Flava Dave
34wegsdgq34t4e5aewgfa
LMFAODoctor >>________
lol i cnt even type anything i jus keep laughin

34wegsdgq34t4e5aewgfa
LMFAODoctor >>________
lol i cnt even type anything i jus keep laughin
Managed to type that.But dinky's crazy :lol: