Guest Tibbius

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Guest Wu-Tang
try say she cut out with no contact cos she afraid of meim not being funny, but who is afraid of me? bullshit talk
LMAO+Dinky Im making what you said a s/n next time i sign onto msn

ou know what I had a similar girl in my life couple months backeven made a topic on her in love and lifeMy advice to you is to tell herI don't think I need someone like you in my lifeas I'm not 100% certain I want u in my lifeShe then sent me a text sayingI asked Santa for a jacket I got 3 I asked him for a pound I got tenasked him for a muppet and I got uFair enough but since she has been out of my life I feel better

Guest Tibbius
lol wot is she sayin about the yute not being urs tho?tbh dunno y ur even entertaining the slut
i took the test, but didnt see the results cos she went missing, so i thought that was the case - that i wasnt the fatherlast convo we hadher "results are back"me "what they say"i arranged to meet up with her she goes missing.shes on a game ting, and im still clueless get me, cos i never saw the results, they got sent to her

lol wot is she sayin about the yute not being urs tho?tbh dunno y ur even entertaining the slut
i took the test, but didnt see the results cos she went missing, so i thought that was the case - that i wasnt the fatherlast convo we hadher "results are back"me "what they say"i arranged to meet up with her she goes missing.shes on a game ting, and im still clueless get me, cos i never saw the results, they got sent to her
Str8 Maury ting 4 reali'll catch you on Living Tv....i'll b waitin stilous