Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

Most serious song atm who knows

was always meant to make a topic on this tune songs deep mum use to be a wog socket and his dad lefthis mum realised that black men are long and had another child with a white guy (is the white boy in the vid his brother= par)but on a real songs deep if u listen to the lyrics

Proper imagined craig david on bo selecta when I heard the accent.Any song that people think is deep coz some yout is singing it.Dont rate it.

they should play this for girls in school who want there little mix race babys i thinkmake them realise the dad will get u up the duff then do a runner back to mozambique or whatever african township he come from

Why's he spitting in front of a Rolls and other assorted cars.Why he pull up in a Merc with SBD on it when mans 14 ffs.This is what is bollocks.Kid don't know about sex yet but he's chatting about single parents + parenting.smh

would have been more poignant if he weren't leaning on the bonnet of that bentley.

who thinks his mum made him do the song?i personally dowho reckons darren cambell woked out the mum on a sly b4I personally dowho reckons if his dad came back he could juice the mum again get her up the duff and leave her same wayI personally do

who thinks his mum made him do the song?i personally dowho reckons darren cambell woked out the mum on a sly b4I personally dowho reckons if his dad came back he could juice the mum again get her up the duff and leave her same wayI personally do
lmao @ personally i dothis place is too muchim off to old man pub to drink sum guiness

Guest ChoccyLog
would have been more poignant if he weren't leaning on the bonnet of that bentley.
lmaaaaaaaaaao
LOLhis voice was kinna jarring, but I thought the song was deep

Guest Flava Dave

dude needs 2 man up, cryin bout his dad on national tvaccent is annoyin aswell

Guest ChoccyLog
smaddy show me bout this.pisses me off.'where r u now''said ud be thereeeeee'i hope man like colin and m12 dont sound like that.
LMAO. Never. LOG can vouch?
This I can do.Certain Manny accents are like symphonies to my ears tbh.

Guest Flava Dave

all northern accents sound like they gt some DIRTY phlegm jus stuck thereabsolutely disgusting