Un Kasa's a BEAST

ReZiW

Can't take 'Steve the Engineer's punching bag' seriously anymoreOschino - Been Down Too Longhttp://www.zshare.net/audio/193552228129fdd2/Might as well change the thread to Oschino's a BEAST
this tunes a bit sh*t, but O's bars/performance (more performance) is fuking sick, that f*ck*ng blues sh*tKas' tune is alright, which is what i think of Kas in general, jus alright

loll i had to watch the video again. TF how do you know all these stuff, when s.a.s come back from by do there run and tell you what happen
You lot disappoint me, that you dont instantly remember that part of Die Hard...Lol, nah.S.A.S are here but I could still tell you Max & Jim had a fight, Juelz ran up on Max, etc, etc, etc.

Yeah thats true, none of them, can see Max.Max is an original stick up kid... He gotta the slimey moves.Even if you beat him up, your still losing cos he'll make off with your watch somehow.
Charlie Rambo. personally I'll never rate him on dat level, he knows who set up his cousin.. but dem niggas are still breathing.tru say some things you gotta leave in Allah's hands

loll i had to watch the video again. TF how do you know all these stuff, when s.a.s come back from by do there run and tell you what happen
You lot disappoint me, that you dont instantly remember that part of Die Hard...Lol, nah.S.A.S are here but I could still tell you Max & Jim had a fight, Juelz ran up on Max, etc, etc, etc.
didnt max b punch jim jones the other day and f*cked up he car