Sign in to follow this  
FreeMason

typiin lik diz

I can type without looking at the screeen because I'm a touch typist and I'm soooo greasy see I'm doing it right now but you would know because you can't see me, but still my typing >>> Your typing. Snitches

Guest Flava Dave

i swear moretime it takes waaaaay longer to type them than to jus type normally or leave out a few letters

Y3ahh ii Gottaa agr33 wiith yuu iitz reallii annoyiin talkiin lyyk diis ii cant do it n3iither look @ my myspace lolz ii gotz bare of th3s3 kiinda comments that iim actually drivin crazii lulz x

Guest Flava Dave
I can type without looking at the screeen because I'm a touch typist and I'm soooo greasy see I'm doing it right now but you would know because you can't see me, but still my typing >>> Your typing. Snitches
everyone can type without lookin at the screen

_Gyal_Lykk_Hektik_>>>>>Hataz_can_suuuuuuuuuuhkoooooouuuutt<<<<<<<<girls like that piss me offget them adding me on myspace, straight reject businessthey are absolute disgraces, sometimes i wish theyd approach me in real life so i could spit at them.

Guest ChoccyLog
You just deaded his whole life,I was well pleased when I realised I could touch-type tbh

c/s i dont even luk at the keyboard wen typin or wen i make a mistake i dont luk 2 press backspace still

My mistake, and nobody could ever dead my life I'm f*ck*ng Me.I was happs when I realised I could touch type, I had to call my housemates into the room to check that sh*t out

It must take more effort to type retarded like that. I can't even shorten anything down as the proper spelling is a natural reflex unless I'm texting.

he failed.

It must take more effort to type retarded like that. I can't even shorten anything down as the proper spelling is a natural reflex unless I'm texting.
alie, it really f*cks me off when people try tell me i type 'posh' or something, when it's just far easier to type correct than it is to type like a spastic.

Guest Ivan Drago

Typing at 198wpm >>I typed this with one hand aswell at that speed.I'll up a vid if you don't believe, brb.