Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flava Dave

Hmmm.. Which One?

Guest Flava Dave

ive already gt an e90 for the flip out browsin doenokia-e90-905.jpghmmm i dnt even know

How many phones you got D Boy?And why so many?Are they on contract?
never understood ppl wantin so many phones either, just seems a waste of money, whats the appeal ?

Guest Flava Dave

ive gt 3, one is with my sisteri jus love my tech sh*t, plus they all their advantages, i use the e90 for web n email, bold for texts, i may aswell get the touch diamond for normal calls n sh*t

How many phones you got D Boy?And why so many?Are they on contract?
never understood ppl wantin so many phones either, just seems a waste of money, whats the appeal ?
To say they have the latest phone.

ive gt 3, one is with my sisteri jus love my tech sh*t, plus they all their advantages, i use the e90 for web n email, bold for texts, i may aswell get the touch diamond for normal calls n sh*t
BoyEach to their own.3 Pockets with different phones for texts calls and email!Thats like 2 cars. One for reversing and one for driving forwards.

Guest Flava Dave
BoyEach to their own.3 Pockets with different phones for texts calls and email!Thats like 2 cars. One for reversing and one for driving forwards.
lolits abit OCDbut i like 2 separate sh*tkeeps things neater

Guest Flava Dave

touch blackberry wud b swagi see the x1 is out in a few days aswell, but long for another fone with a qwerty board.f*ck it imma jus go for the touch diamondwen i get board of these whoever wants 2 buy them holla

Guest Flava Dave

jus seen a vid on the touch prohas nothing more i needso diamond it is

having a touchscreen blackberry eliminates the poin of having a blackberry in the first place, they're nothing without their full keyboard

is 700 mins enough?
Depends. I have 750 (like 12 hours) but used to be baaare on the phone, this was off peak too. And i always dun it halfway through the month.Now though i always have like 300 to spare, because i can't be bothered to listen to peoples sh*t anymore.So it all depends how much you chat/listen on the phone