Hmmm.. Which One?

Guest Flava Dave

Guest Flava Dave

ive gt 3, one is with my sisteri jus love my tech sh*t, plus they all their advantages, i use the e90 for web n email, bold for texts, i may aswell get the touch diamond for normal calls n sh*t

ive gt 3, one is with my sisteri jus love my tech sh*t, plus they all their advantages, i use the e90 for web n email, bold for texts, i may aswell get the touch diamond for normal calls n sh*t
BoyEach to their own.3 Pockets with different phones for texts calls and email!Thats like 2 cars. One for reversing and one for driving forwards.

Guest Flava Dave
BoyEach to their own.3 Pockets with different phones for texts calls and email!Thats like 2 cars. One for reversing and one for driving forwards.
lolits abit OCDbut i like 2 separate sh*tkeeps things neater

Guest Flava Dave

touch blackberry wud b swagi see the x1 is out in a few days aswell, but long for another fone with a qwerty board.f*ck it imma jus go for the touch diamondwen i get board of these whoever wants 2 buy them holla