Them Ones Where You Feel Like a Dickhead

Guest M12

Guest M12 Part 2

Just spent about twenty minutes switching at my sister asking where she moved my air max 95 to. She says she hasnt seen them. Been storming through the house angry for time looking for them. 5 minutes ago it clicked i left them in my uni room.my sister just came into my room offering to help me look for them.i brushed it like u no what i dont care they werent that nice anyway :blink: .dont have the heart to explain to my foolishness

Yea i do it all the time. I dont apologise tho. I'm too stubborn.Done it the other day, even with my friend at my house. Came back from Portugal and i remembered leaving one of my necklaces in my room where i usually keep my jewellery before i left. Went to go wear it and i couldnt find it. Shouting down the house asking "Where the hell is my necklace?". Interogatting everyone (except my dad, he wouldnt have a bar of it). My sister gave me some dodgy answer too and i even thought my cousin could of come to my house and teefed it.Went sainsbury's now and i got a call from my mum calling me a twat, sayin how she found the necklace in one of my bags. The same bag that i was gonna take on holiday but i decided to leave it.Felt like a right bitch. Didnt apologise tho.

Lol reminds me of when I switched at my little bro for eating my sandwhich only to go the bathroom and see the remnants of it on my face.Felt so bad
:huh::lol:
:lol: 2day even9am beef with my margerie about the slick brushwen i got up i saw it blatantly under a pile of clothesfelt so [FLIRTA]FEEEEW-LISH-ERR[FLIRTA]just stashed in my bros toy box 1 time, they'l never know..

happens to me everyday yesterday i was switching at my girl for like 45mins made her cry and sh*t coz i said she lost my phone charger at hersthen clocked it was at my mums yard had to keep up the momentum tholike i found it in your car lies