Sign in to follow this  
STRIPEZ

Mobile Broadband

Ive just bought mobile broadband because it comes with a sick lappy for £30 p/m the only problem is that the connection is so slow . its supposed to be speeds of 2.8mbps. im not too sure bought speeds so i dunno whether thats fast or slow but im getting dial up speeds. At first i thought it might be the firewall which was slowing it dwn but i turned it off. Has anyone got any ideas what is slowing dwn the internet , or is that the speed it should b going at.

ripped off tbh
My brejrins who work in Phones 4 U always rip off polish people with them mobile broadband things... And they come back to return it after a month but they tied into a 12 month contract...Pissed...

Guest Flava Dave

30 a month u knowbet its a 24 month contractu gt f*ckin PARREDspeeds prob dnt even touch 100kbps

LOL @ the carphone warehouse dealu pay £30 per month for a 2 year contract which works out that ur payin £720 for a acer laptop on financeu could get a dell laptop for £350 and either nick off peoples connection or get wireless broadband aol for £10 a month which works out cheaperand mobile internet on a laptop is PIEits worst than wireless connections, not worth the money

but thers a problem cos at da moment its only dwnloading at 6.1 kbpswat do i do? lolbtw i got a sony vaio so it probly wrks out quite decent .. but da acer ting

my mum has one on 3 on pay as u go. just when she cant pick up wireless and isnt at home. and the speeds on it was alright when we used it. wasnt bad at all...what network u have it on ?

b very carefulmumzy got this last yrmy brother borrowed her laptop for about 4 days and downloaded nonstopi think it was a 1.2K bill no joke from vodafonenow she sold her laptop because of the "trauma" lmfao