wireless connections?

housed

i do this everyday b4 i go bed upstairsi f*ckin gage their wireless even doe its f*ckin slow but still worth itcuz i got acer laptop i got a programme called acer management, it automatically seraches for wireless internet connections and it comes up with bare, some are secured some not...choose the unsecured 1 and it will take like a min to connect, after that ur on..if u get disconected it means they switched off their net..then just choose a different 1 simple..i do this every night

You don't need a extra program, it's built into windows if you've got a wireless card/adapter built inDepending on how clued up they are, you may or may not be able to get on there internetIf it's secure, not happening.If it's open then yeh just double click it and it'll connect depending on signal strength

i need a packet catcher n sum other program durrty n swiftie were telling me aboutfully tryna have a couple pcs inda ends on lock
Basically, if you have your wireless on WEP authentication.My Ubuntu setup with a few extra tools (aircrack) can have access in 5 mins or depending on how long it takes for me to collect packets.Its not like your average user will be doing this anyways so it's not a panicking ting.But for the sake of security however, WPA+WPA2 is the way to go if you want to protect your wireless with a good password mind you.That's why most ISP's now days will send their router preconfigured with the security on and more times its WPA instead of WEP.