Sign in to follow this  
DJ Stashman

How Many Car Tickets Have You Recieved In Total?

1. In a residential parking spot. That ticket hit me emotionally since it was my first ticket lol 2. which was outside my mums house (Forgot to park round the back street) Funny enough i paid at the 15th day of the 14 day £60 charge period, the guy let me off £60)3. I got caught in a junction box. (This one hurt me also) them ones you just don't see coming3 In Total

got cought in the bus lane last wk letter come tru the post yesterday im on point more time only get cought out by the cams still getting tickets by cam is the most f*cked up thing

I've only ever had one parking ticket. It had run out by 10 mins :angry: that was about 2 years ago when i first started driving and i've not had anything since. hopfully it stays that way

noneif were talkin speeding tickets then 2but the second 1 i got let off with a speed awarness course which am doing on monday :|

snm you Niggers will do anything to avoid that 40p for the meter.smh at the 30min traffic jams/traffic jam beef every other day on harlesden high road, when some yardman decides he cant be asked to find a space and parks his car in the middle of the road, and strolls into pepperpot for his pattie while all the horns are blazing, like he's deaf.

i probably owe £10,000 worth of parking tickets & contraventions... in my 1st year of uni, i parked on a permit residential street... didnt really care tbh, just wanted to park... then every day when i would come back to my room on campus, i would have at least 2 -3 letters a day for the WHOLE year -

Oh sh*t I remember now got one for Edgeware rd outside Baskin Robbins me like a doofus stopped just outside the box where you CAN park. Pissed, lol.