How Many Car Tickets Have You Recieved In Total?

DJ Stashman

1. In a residential parking spot. That ticket hit me emotionally since it was my first ticket lol 2. which was outside my mums house (Forgot to park round the back street) Funny enough i paid at the 15th day of the 14 day £60 charge period, the guy let me off £60)3. I got caught in a junction box. (This one hurt me also) them ones you just don't see coming3 In Total

snm you Niggers will do anything to avoid that 40p for the meter.smh at the 30min traffic jams/traffic jam beef every other day on harlesden high road, when some yardman decides he cant be asked to find a space and parks his car in the middle of the road, and strolls into pepperpot for his pattie while all the horns are blazing, like he's deaf.

i probably owe £10,000 worth of parking tickets & contraventions... in my 1st year of uni, i parked on a permit residential street... didnt really care tbh, just wanted to park... then every day when i would come back to my room on campus, i would have at least 2 -3 letters a day for the WHOLE year -