How Many Car Tickets Have You Recieved In Total?

DJ Stashman

i probably owe £10,000 worth of parking tickets & contraventions... in my 1st year of uni, i parked on a permit residential street... didnt really care tbh, just wanted to park... then every day when i would come back to my room on campus, i would have at least 2 -3 letters a day for the WHOLE year -
:lol::lol: So I guess your cars not registered to you then?

snm you Niggers will do anything to avoid that 40p for the meter.smh at the 30min traffic jams/traffic jam beef every other day on harlesden high road, when some yardman decides he cant be asked to find a space and parks his car in the middle of the road, and strolls into pepperpot for his pattie while all the horns are blazing, like he's deaf.
:lol::lol: But me, ive had 2 tickets. they both hurt me hard.First one was in west end. Parked on a single yellow line at 6.15pm. Them times i didnt kno it was 6.30 you can park on single yellow...thought it was 6pm. Got the £60 ticket 10 mins before 6.30 came along.Second one, i parked in a loading bay on lee high road. Thought it was a parking bay, didnt see the 'loading only' sign and it was a bit more down into the bay. Got caught by a f*ck*ng camera, and still to this day, i dont kno where this camera is. I cant see it anywhere kmt

:arrow:

Got one parking ticket a flash and congestion charge in one day.
them days where you wish you'd stayed in bed Ive got none but I dont want to jynx myself *touches wood* becuase often I park in car parks in my town and dont pay for a ticket which I should becuase its not about getting clamped with a £75 release fee

noneif were talkin speeding tickets then 2but the second 1 i got let off with a speed awarness course which am doing on monday :|
LOL so they let u off did they, enjoy the courseive had one speeding offenceone clampone congestion charge zone fee which ive still not payed nor have i heard anything from anyone about paying it, its been like a month nowone m6 toll fee which doubled cos they wouldnt accept electrons and then i lost my card the next day so i couldnt even pay it over the phone so my mum had to pay for it when a letter got sent to her address.

One in tooting. some f*ck*ng BUBU*sees man writing ticket*Me: OI, BOSS. hold on boss, i was just round the cornerBubatunde: ahh, its ok my friend blah blah blahMe: Ayt thanks for that brother.*he walks off*next ting I'm getting a letter through my door talking bout I didnt pay within 21 days. f*ck*ng AFRICANS... this makes me hate africans even more. f*ck*ng pussywhole atleast be a man and give me the ting, I wudda punched him up. f*ck*ng prick

One in tooting. some f*ck*ng BUBU*sees man writing ticket*Me: OI, BOSS. hold on boss, i was just round the cornerBubatunde: ahh, its ok my friend blah blah blahMe: Ayt thanks for that brother.*he walks off*next ting I'm getting a letter through my door talking bout I didnt pay within 21 days. f*ck*ng AFRICANS... this makes me hate africans even more. f*ck*ng pussywhole atleast be a man and give me the ting, I wudda punched him up. f*ck*ng prick
Ticket wardens should be wiped off the face of this earth. each one of them should be made redundant and suffer like the Lehman Brothers ppl dem.Well Nino, you got mugged. He was smart by making you think that he was doing you a favour when all this time, your details had been sent off and he avoided a beat down.

BARE tickets.. Prob around 50. I ignore the first few letters in the hope they just low me.. Its worked a couple times.If not I then send a letter sayin I never had a ticket on Window and never got the first few letters. They ALWAYS reset it to the initial 14 day cheap payment option. Then I pay.Been towed once personally by some NEXT guys in Uxbridge. Wa splayin Royales, come outside and my Smart car aint where I left it in some old peoples home car park. Worst is I left my celly in the whip. Rang the number on the wall from phonebox but no answer. These times its 3am soI just cabbed it home. Got one girl to drive me back next day and we arranged to go to the "pound". Some shady guy comes to the gate with a hench bora in his hand. Told me £450 WTF! Basically I got boopsed cos I werent with mandem to argue and man had the thing in his hand so just paid it and took the L. I was BITTER afterwards, cunts.I been clamped by proxy in West End.. Went to one rave and certain grime artist parked on double yellows. No one else had P to get the clamp off my mans car so Dan Early footed the £150 bill. Hang tight Stanza True Tiger you still owe me cuzzy.

A couple times.. grr!! Once for coming to my car late in the car park and he turned around and goes 'if you had shouted from across the car park, I wouldn't have given you the ticket!' KMTOnce in Brixton, I was going to Babalou and all the other cars were parked half up on the kerb and half off, so I parked mine like that and got a ticket