Chest twice a week?

Action Dan

I only do it once a week, even now I can still feel my chest. I dont think you will have enough time to recover if you do it twice a week.But then again depends on the weight your pushing
thats why its best to alternate it:week1: chest once a weekweek2: chest twice a weekweek3: same as week 1week4: same as week 2notice many programs like ripptoes and 5x5 use similar principles and bare heads get sick results from it

i only do chest on a sunday and i can feel it still up until about wednesday, meaning it's probably fully healed by the next sunday. I think u should concentrate more on increasing the weights ur pushing on ur chest and wait for ur pecs to get to a suitable size before increasing anything else. (It may also be down to ur routine - maybe ur back routine is much better at working ur back than ur chest routine is at working ur chest....)

I only do it once a week, even now I can still feel my chest. I dont think you will have enough time to recover if you do it twice a week.But then again depends on the weight your pushing
thats why its best to alternate it:week1: chest once a weekweek2: chest twice a weekweek3: same as week 1week4: same as week 2notice many programs like ripptoes and 5x5 use similar principles and bare heads get sick results from it
surely there was a more efficient way of writing this?

Guest Flava Dave
hw the f*ck do u do the chest?
u going gym? press ups will work ur chest, anything that involves that kind of motion, so anything that involves pushing away from ur body. also pec dec:pm65-pec.jpg
na i dnt go gym, i think i may b sorted out with a free pass, bt if that dnt come i prob jus wont botherpush ups for the mo it is then

I do it right at the end of a session to fatigue. Low weights normally cos I'm usually in bits by then.Who uses the cables for chest?
I always do cable cross oversDepends what gym i go toIf i'm at my college gym theres only one bench and it's usually in use so flys aren't an optionWhen i go to my gym i do flys every now and then, but i always try get crossovers in