So I was walking down the street and....

Action Dan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah not funny, I think he is a cutie tbh! But have you seen how much she feeds that kid, was watching Katie and Peter the other day and she is in a meeting, he is there and they have a little picnic thing set out, she loads about 5-6 sandwiches on the poor things plate with choclate cake and who knwos what else off camera! There is no need for that!!
I thought he was that size because of his illness.I remember heat mag printed a sticker saying 'Harvey tried to eat me' with a pic of him. they were forced to apologise to her

DWIGHT YORKE, WHEREVER YOU MAY BEJORDANS A SLAG AND YOUR SON CANT SEE,HE'S SHORT, FAT AND GOT H I VWE ARE THE BOYS FROM THE HOLTE ARMY
Thats evil. Not even funny. To think somone took time out to make that.
which is why i will laugh at any of your sob stories on here...watch :lol:
What you talking about now?Bruv, I swear your obsessed with members on here. You have a few on your 'hit list' and direct every post you make at them.

Nah not funny, I think he is a cutie tbh! But have you seen how much she feeds that kid, was watching Katie and Peter the other day and she is in a meeting, he is there and they have a little picnic thing set out, she loads about 5-6 sandwiches on the poor things plate with chocolate cake and who knows what else off camera! There is no need for that!!
I thought he was that size because of his illness.I remember heat mag printed a sticker saying 'Harvey tried to eat me' with a pic of him. they were forced to apologise to her
He is but I am sure she dont help by feeding him every min! Poor thing eats like he is a big man (no pun)

I don't condone makin fun of Harvey because he is disabled:( Princess Tiaamii on the other hand...
Funny lookin child init...bt who am i to pass judgement ay!
:blush: O yea shes God's creation n all that. But I wonder if there's anything like aesthetic disability. Becoz people ARE discriminated against becoz of they're looks. Hmmm. Maybe Tiaamii is exempt afterall

DWIGHT YORKE, WHEREVER YOU MAY BEJORDANS A SLAG AND YOUR SON CANT SEE,HE'S SHORT, FAT AND GOT H I VWE ARE THE BOYS FROM THE HOLTE ARMY
What you talking about now?Bruv, I swear your obsessed with members on here. You have a few on your 'hit list' and direct every post you make at them.
good that you know. its not an obsession. thats life. im not ur bruv. ur mum had her stomach stapled.

good that you know. its not an obsession. thats life. im not ur bruv. ur mum had her stomach stapled.
And you've got two dad's with a good lawyer. Cant say I blame your habits. Nature and nurture werent on your side