Sexin after childbirth...

ShowermanSamuel

One girl I sexed before she had her kid (no absent babyfather) wants to link later on.She dropped her yout eight weeks ago.Won't lie I'm apprehensive/shook to bore thru.What's the deal here, I know we have a few mothers pon the forum.All answers received before 8pm tonight would be bless.
Where she from?

One girl I sexed before she had her kid (no absent babyfather) wants to link later on.She dropped her yout eight weeks ago.Won't lie I'm apprehensive/shook to bore thru.What's the deal here, I know we have a few mothers pon the forum.All answers received before 8pm tonight would be bless.
Where she from?
LOLOnly you.
No comment to either of you. Vanessa you sound like you'd snake me in a hot second babes.

LOL, im no snake mr!!just sounded like some girl i know.Was just gonna advise u against it, incase ur willy falls off!!
LOL yea u might know her so I'm sayin no more.What is the deal 'down there' after eight weeks. Obv its not gonna be on the levels from when we did a ting before but if I'm feelin stitches and sh*t I'll go white, be sick and duss. No lie.I need to know what to be prepared for.

wow i didnt even feel healed properly at 8 weeksim only just feelin gback to myself now and its been 12 weeks.first time i done the deed we had to go so slow it was unreal,i ws tighter than before im not sure if its due to the way it healed or the fact i hadnt had it since the week i was due.her baby either slid out and she had no tear or she just doesnt mind a bit of uncomfortableness (sp0