Jay Z

PopT

Jay-Zs f*ck*ng Hova. what u man on about.. Hes underrated man is CERTIFIED G.O.A.T.
i gotta care about you before i can care about what you're spittinits no surprise Jays ended up with Beyoncethey're both empty shells of human beings suited to each other
are you dumb jayZ sick blood, bare sick lyrics and beyonce peng and can sing. what you want them to do walk down the red carpet in thongs doing backflips? solja boy got character but is sh*t. jay z is the best rapper ever even better than 2pac and biggie.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jay z is/was actually good thoughi'd understand if you was saying this about someone like...................camron
Nah, f*ck off, Cam is the best rapper alive.Only people f*ck*ng with him is Ghostface & MF Doom.That's the big 3.
I beg you put a loaded gun to your head and pull the triggeror put down that crack pipe

Guest WAVESURFER
jay z is/was actually good thoughi'd understand if you was saying this about someone like...................camron
Nah, f*ck off, Cam is the best rapper alive.Only people f*ck*ng with him is Ghostface & MF Doom.That's the big 3.
I beg you put a loaded gun to your head and pull the triggeror put down that crack pipe
I beg you suck my d*ck NO HOMO.

nah burried!

Jay-Zs f*ck*ng Hova. what u man on about.. Hes underrated man is CERTIFIED G.O.A.T.
i gotta care about you before i can care about what you're spittinits no surprise Jays ended up with Beyoncethey're both empty shells of human beings suited to each other
are you dumb jayZ sick blood, bare sick lyrics and beyonce peng and can sing. what you want them to do walk down the red carpet in thongs doing backflips? solja boy got character but is sh*t. jay z is the best rapper ever even better than 2pac and biggie.
llow you tbh-h

H to the IZZO. M to the IZZO

Guest Ivan Drago
:confused: [shawn Corey Carter] A Wise Man Told Me Don't Argue With Fools Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who[/shawn Corey Carter]

:confused: [shawn Corey Carter] A Wise Man Told Me Don't Argue With Fools Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who[/shawn Corey Carter]
[Dido]my teas gone cold im wondering whygot out of bed at allthe morning rain clouds up my windowand i cant see at alleven if i could it'd all be graywith your picture on my wallit reminds me that it's not so badit's not so bad.[/Dido]

Guest WAVESURFER
That was very original, you Stan.Also, why are you typing like a retard, putting capital letters at the start of every word for half the line, then no capitals at all for the rest?That was probably the single worst post in VIP2 history. It's just terrible on all fronts.You even put in his middle name! Unless you're Jay-Z's mum, there is really no reason for you to know that.

Guest Ivan Drago
That was very original, you Stan.Also, why are you typing like a retard, putting capital letters at the start of every word for half the line, then no capitals at all for the rest?That was probably the single worst post in VIP2 history. It's just terrible on all fronts.You even put in his middle name! Unless you're Jay-Z's mum, there is really no reason for you to know that.
[shawn Corey Carter]Ready to start bitching ain't you[/shawn Corey Carter]

Jay Z stans >>>>>

Guest Ivan Drago
Jay Z stans >>>>>
[shawn Corey Carter]Go play somewhere, I'm busy.[/shawn Corey Carter]