Sign in to follow this  
PopT

I Just Cant Go On

Guest Cipher

the movement one is you are everything by the stylistics as janay said..The song by MJB is 'Everything', and yes its the same sample.

^^remember them days of lil kim, mary j, total, foxy brown, faith evans thats when i use to love of black women had their posters on my wall and all sorts (well it was a strange 2 days)

Guest Cipher

I never had lil kim or foxy etc on my wall, some demonic slagsI love off black women now, but black women in rnb or HH imo are not the ones to be..loving offGet a poster of your mom on your wall stillOr face offs mom or something

the foxy brown posters i had were to much and lil kim them girls are sexy as f*ck when ur 14/15use to get their posters from them black magazines like word up and some next black somethingfoxy-brown-picture-1.jpgyeah i done all that picture thing of bredins and chicks on my wall605408feaace0cf9236dfdca37bdc3fe.jpg

marvin gaye and his singing partner (her name slips my memory) merked this tune differently
Tammi Terrell?

Guest Cipher
the foxy brown posters i had were to much and lil kim them girls are sexy as f*ck when ur 14/15use to get their posters from them black magazines like word up and some next black somethingfoxy-brown-picture-1.jpgyeah i done all that picture thing of bredins and chicks on my wall605408feaace0cf9236dfdca37bdc3fe.jpg
That your wall??Tbh Lil Kim used to be mad sey before she turned her boat into Pikachu.

marvin gaye and his singing partner (her name slips my memory) merked this tune differently
Diana RossI'd assumed the Movement track sampled their version as well
na bruv, thats Tammi geef*ck*ng hell. man said Diana, smfhMad Vybez, ur wierd.

Guest Cipher

SickI tried it a few times, all I did was take paint of the wallMight get a poster of meagan good on my ceiling then I can try hit it*edit*Might have to cop some Black Beat back issues.

Tammi Terrell?
yeah that's the one; deep tune.

Diana RossI'd assumed the Movement track sampled their version as well
na bruv, thats Tammi geef*ck*ng hell. man said Diana, smfh
xm5y7t.jpgIt's Diana Ross. Marvin had several singing partners, and made duet albums with four different women. In chronological order: Mary Wells, Kim Weston, Tammi Terrell and Diana Ross. This particular song is from after Tammi Terrell passed away. And even if you didn't know that, you could have figured out who was on the song by listening to it, and hearing who was on it, before making comments and making yourself look like an idiot. You don't want to look like an idiot, do you?Don't talk to me about Motown.