ID Cards

Fresh

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that doesn't actually give a sh*tThey can watch me on the toilet for all i care it's not actually affecting my freedom
So would you mind if that put cameras in everyroom in your house, your car, bugged your house with microphones and recorded your texts and phone conversations seeing as it wouldnt affect you?
Yea as long as they aint upping the vids on facebook i'll be bless.What exactly is the problem with ID cards again?

Duppy some boidem imo

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Am I the only one that doesn't actually give a sh*tThey can watch me on the toilet for all i care it's not actually affecting my freedom
So would you mind if that put cameras in everyroom in your house, your car, bugged your house with microphones and recorded your texts and phone conversations seeing as it wouldnt affect you?
Yea as long as they aint upping the vids on facebook i'll be bless.What exactly is the problem with ID cards again?
YOUR EITHER A WASTEMANORYOU JUST TRYING TO BE SARCASTIC BECAUSE YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT BUT YOU DONT WANT TO ADMIT IT

See L, you typify the do-nothing mentality of most of the people in this country'I aint a criminal so why does it matter'Thats so unbeleivably waste.We have a right to freedom and a right to privacyThings like I.D. cards (which will most certainly be a fore-runner to something worse) MASS CCTV, logged emails, texts and fone calls are all SLOW erosion of our human rights.We are living under Big Brother.Infact, read 1974 by George Orwell.

like u lot wud be taken seriously lol
Going on like at the end of the people have power not the government or the policeBRING THE POWER BACK TO THE STREETS WERE THE PEOPLE IS!!!
c/sand lol @ thinking It would just me Me, bane, Smady and MikeG walking down the roadwhy don't you pass this onto your friends now? dont you want to do anything about it?or do you just not care?

The more people that you make aware the easier it will be to not allow them to further there cause of a New World Order.Think about the people who you know who are brainwashed and do not have the information to know they are sleep walking into an Orwellian police state. Inform those people so they can learn how to see through the lies and properganda.Some cant be saved and will be happy to bootlick and serve them.

The troops still went to war YES, but in all honesty - for that to have changed, the troops also needed to protest, which they didn't.
The term friendly fire would've been the headlines for weeks if that behaviour was to occur.But anways. On this ting. For anything to work, the whole country needs to oppose. I'm not on any "Lay down and let the wankers try a ting"But you can't win an argument if the majority of country is thinking that this is going to improve on immigration.When realistically you know the rest of the country is going to suffer the same fate.