ID Cards

Fresh

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But when he is talking, he is talking from his own perspective. It does not exactly make him right but I see what you are saying.I believe that the conspiracy COULD be possible. It COULD be true.Thun, however, Is an extreme believer to the conspiracy. He says that we are all brainwashed by the media but it was the media that constructed these documentaries that he uses as his back up.What Thun says may be right, but I am not going to 100% say it is FACT because the truth is that, if you look at the illuminati triangle, we are the people at the bottom of the pyramid, what makes people think that we can gain relevant information from above us without having been up there for ourselves?Sure, other people have been up there and then been known as whistle blowers, but surely if the power goes that deep, they know who they promote and who to promote and they know who to trust and who not to trust.It could be possible but I shall remain skeptical about it all, open minded nevertheless.
The media not so much lie but spin and twist news. Its basic propaganda. I use all types of documents from media to back up sources if they are valid.You seem to know that there is a New World Order but your in denial about it existing even when presented with the truth.It is hard to take in but the sooner you delve deeper into the rabbit hole the bigger the picture will become and you will have a better understanding about how the New World Order operates.Even the New World Order get it wrong sometimes and there are whistle blowers. Some get shut up straight away some get the information out there. Keep persisting doing research. It will benefit you greatly in time to come.
lmfao @ Thun and them going on as if they're enlightening ppl about this sh*t as if plans for i.d. cards haven't been well publicised in the national papers for the last 3 yrs at least, remember reading bout this sh*t round iraq war times
It was around way before the Iraq war times and now we are discussing this issue as the government are wanting to push this through for certain people then they will try do it for everyone.