DRIVING LEAN

spiderman

can u drive wen ur high? isit harder? easier? no difference?i find wen im lean sometimes ill find it difficult to drive but then ders times like today wen i was driving muchhhh better than normal. it actually made me a better driver sumhow, just felt relaxed and in control fully.nearlly all the time im driving lean i feel over paro tho, regardless of how easy or hard i find it to drive.i guess it depends on the type of draw u had, whether its an active high or a sleepy monging one.and how much u have had aswell.

dunno what i was smoking, my friend gave me it but my head started to hurt and my eyes kept closing and they felt really heavy. had to drive back feeling like i was gonna pass out , seeing all these images on car lights, it was like i was in a different world.

i can smoke my ex's weed no problem with no major effect happening but the weed my friend gave me that night made me feel ill i dont smoke a lot but when i do, it just relaxes me out but i aint gonna be smokin her stuff again.whats this blueberry sh*t, my friends had problems getting hold of some weed the other night and ended up having to have blueberry as the last resort. one of my friends was saying it gives her big headaches.