Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gayle

Right On, Black Beat

These mags still around, used to buy them on the regs, black and white print, cheap paper lolSwear there is no need for Magazines anymore

yeah thats its black beat and right on i forgot the names was trying to tell cipher where i use to get my posters from god knows i wonder this alsooonly see them other hip hop mags when i go into shops still

only mag i used to read was EDGE for games reviews and stuffbut yeh buyin mags is kinda pointless unless ur on sum longass internatonal commute

old hip hop rnb mag that was about when i was in school had to get the lowdown on tupac and biggieand every nigger thought he was deep coz they listened to bone thugs or dmx

old hip hop rnb mag that was about when i was in school had to get the lowdown on tupac and biggieand every nigger thought he was deep coz they listened to bone thugs or dmx
The news was nuff late though lol

Before my time =/ young voices?, rwd, thats more familiarUsed to read Nintendo Official Magazine and Sonic The Comic religiously though, i know they have nothing to do with this thread but I liked them alot.edit: OH YEAH, AND WRESTLING MAGAZINES BITD >>>>>>>>>>>>>

and word up used 2 spend mondays lunch money on these, still got a couple posters about
yr 6 i put one poster of usher topless over my homework bookthen every other girl in my class copied me, an i got called to the deputy heads office talkin bout its inappropriate

These mags still around, used to buy them on the regs, black and white print, cheap paper lolSwear there is no need for Magazines anymore
lmaoi was readin the first linefinkin it was lyrics

and word up used 2 spend mondays lunch money on these, still got a couple posters about
yr 6 i put one poster of usher topless over my homework bookthen every other girl in my class copied me, an i got called to the deputy heads office talkin bout its inappropriate
:lol: them follow fashions always ruin it i was labout 12 and i wrote sexy all over tyreses's biceps up on my wall, my uncle came in my room and hotted my nicely

used to read touch magazinewhatever happened to duece magazine? their free cds each issue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>still rinse out the N.A.S.T.Y and Dumpvalve one

Black Box - Ride on Time :mellow: I thought you meant this, bout to come in and say choooooooon
good old days.. POPS used to play this on some black TDK tape every weekends when I was a kid..As for the black beat mag LMAO!!The loved dem Scurl baby curl coco sheen niggaz. (NOMOZ)I swear every chick back then (the ones I was dealing with ) had Lil zane on their wall somewhere. That nigga was the poster boy.. Some rebore pac wannabe withsome one it wonder (Callin me). Mna try live of that song for yeeaaars!. Tne was big tho