Berbatov " When I found out a young lad supported Spurs who had things in common with my father, i had to leave "

Guest LucaPiano

Guest LucaPiano

MANCHESTER United striker Dimitar Berbatov has a dark family secret — his dad was convicted over a gang rape. Former player Ivan Berbatov spent two years in jail for his part in a football team “roasting” of a Norwegian girl. It meant Dimitar — then 18-months-old — was raised single-handedly by his mum during his infant years. The Manchester United ace, 27, who moved to Old Trafford from Spurs in a £30.75million summer transfer, has never spoken about his dad’s conviction. Ivan, now in his 50s, was one of six footballers caged for the sex assault on the 34-year-old woman known only as Rose. Like his son, he was a striker playing for Bulgarian league side Pirin Blagoevgrad. In the summer of 1983 the team were staying in the Golden Sands Hotel, in Varna — a favourite among Scandinavian tourists. During a night out before a match, players befriended the woman in a bar. She told cops they later brutally raped her and picked out seven players in an identity parade. Six were jailed — despite claiming they PAID the girl £160 for sex. Three Pirin players called Murlev, Mularov and Dimitrov were jailed for three and a half years. Ivan Berbatov and two others were jailed for two years. His wife Margarita stood by him — but his promising footie career was finished. Later Dimitar forged a career with Pirin before a string of transfers brought him to the Premier League. Recently his mum recalled Dimitar’s grim upbringing in communist-era Bulgaria.Margarita said: “When he grew up we had a tough life but he never complained.” Dimitar played a charity football match with his dad last year in Bulgaria and lets him drive his Mercedes around Sofia. He recently said: “My father was the best. He taught me everything.” http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1732079.ece

Noticing the newspapers are bringing up alot of stories involving United players lately, this one, Rooney, Ronaldos hooker girlfriends. They trying to disrupt our squad or something.
I was thinking the same thing add this to the reported story of that drug dealer being found At Andersons house anyway Funny how the story is only coming to light now

Noticing the newspapers are bringing up alot of stories involving United players lately, this one, Rooney, Ronaldos hooker girlfriends. They trying to disrupt our squad or something.
I was thinking the same thing add this to the reported story of that drug dealer being found At Andersons house anyway Funny how the story is only coming to light now
Wha am sayin, all the time he's been at Tottenham and nothing was bought up, now these stories are making big news, not even backpage news either. Just trying to cause issues with our team.