Sign in to follow this  
ReZiW

Contract phone deals

@ house. Obviously I want peoples views, f*ck*ng eediat trying to be witty.Jam, what deals u got bruddah. point me in the right direction

i think a good contract phone is good to have. just my own personal witty view, hope this helps.
f*ck*ng hell. its like your not even trying..2/10

I was about to make a topic regarding phones, so whilst I'm here...Bear with me on my lack of looking into this, but I just upgraded my phone with Carphone Warehouse on o2 about 1-2 weeks ago, and I'm not happy with it. I can swap it for another phone right??

wtf, no one cant look after me no?
Vodafone 35 pound a monthUnlimited texts500 minsNokia n95 8gbThats what im on, dunno if its what you want though. Depends if you want more minutes or texts.

What deals have you seen?What u got?What should I avoid?
AVOID 12 MONTH CONTRACTSAVOID 18 MONTH CONTRACTSOH sh*t THAT MEANS NO CONTRACT

i got my viewty quite a while back now my upgrade is due december. I payed £45 a month for 500 texts and 600 minutes. They rung me a couple of days ago chatting about u arent using all ur texts but you are using all your minutes do you want to change the tariff i said no and they hooked me up with a new deal, im now gonna be paying £30 for the same amount of minutes and 100 less texts which im fine with.best thing to do is go in carphone warehouse and just ask about it, they always tend to give you little deals they arent even meant to just to make a sale. Then they chuck other stuff in with your phone for free aswell i go bare sh*t thrown in with my phone, just go in and ask, it seems long but tends to be worth it.

Guest Flava Dave

done already tld u bout my dealfre blackberry bold250 mins, unlimited texts12.17 for the first 3 months then 25 a month18 month contract

done already tld u bout my dealfre blackberry bold250 mins, unlimited texts12.17 for the first 3 months then 25 a month18 month contract
thats sick, where was that from ?

your nino brown surely u dnt have 2 ask surely u would already knowkmt
get off my d*ck, f*ck*ng homo ute (no homo)safe TR18MBALL

Guest Flava Dave
thats sick, where was that from ?
vodafone businesbut jus say ur a sole trader n make up a business name, shud work as long as u pass the credit check n that

Bear with me on my lack of looking into this, but I just upgraded my phone with Carphone Warehouse on o2 about 1-2 weeks ago, and I'm not happy with it. I can swap it for another phone right??

your nino brown surely u dnt have 2 ask surely u would already knowkmt
get off my d*ck, f*ck*ng homo ute (no homo)safe TR18MBALL
kool