Contract phone deals

ReZiW

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got my viewty quite a while back now my upgrade is due december. I payed £45 a month for 500 texts and 600 minutes. They rung me a couple of days ago chatting about u arent using all ur texts but you are using all your minutes do you want to change the tariff i said no and they hooked me up with a new deal, im now gonna be paying £30 for the same amount of minutes and 100 less texts which im fine with.best thing to do is go in carphone warehouse and just ask about it, they always tend to give you little deals they arent even meant to just to make a sale. Then they chuck other stuff in with your phone for free aswell i go bare sh*t thrown in with my phone, just go in and ask, it seems long but tends to be worth it.

Guest Flava Dave
done already tld u bout my dealfre blackberry bold250 mins, unlimited texts12.17 for the first 3 months then 25 a month18 month contract
thats sick, where was that from ?
vodafone businesbut jus say ur a sole trader n make up a business name, shud work as long as u pass the credit check n that