Fave Tv Show

Hernandez Balcazar

loool how 2 catch a predatordid u see the 1 where he came 2 the door butt nakedand the man was like'what? what are u doing? here put this on and cover urself up'its joke how he talks 2 them like'now what u did was wrong really really wrong'and the person is all like 'i knoo i cant believe this has happened i feel like such an ass'he lets them go and as soon as they'r out the door they get rushed by policeit just cuts 2 a clip of them in an orange jumpsuit and a judge reading out their bail conditionsLMAO

loool how 2 catch a predatordid u see the 1 where he came 2 the door butt nakedand the man was like'what? what are u doing? here put this on and cover urself up'its joke how he talks 2 them like'now what u did was wrong really really wrong'and the person is all like 'i knoo i cant believe this has happened i feel like such an ass'he lets them go and as soon as they'r out the door they get rushed by policeit just cuts 2 a clip of them in an orange jumpsuit and a judge reading out their bail conditionsLMAO
LOLTrust its sheer comedy.Especially that presenter guy, sounds like the dude frm simpsons "Hiiiiii, im Troy Mclure"Gimme joke when they say "Im just here to be a friend, like a mentor" Bt they got condoms and lube in their pockets, lol.

"Hiiiiii, im Troy Mclure""Im just here to be a friend, like a mentor" Bt they got condoms and lube in their pockets, lol.
:lol::lol: ahaha