Righteous Kill

Roy Batty

Don't be ignorant man - Film was alot!De Niro >>> Al Pachino IMO - Good twist at the end as well9/10
It was a piece of sh*t. There was no twist at the end. It was drummed into you from the opening scene to think one thing, that after 2 hours it became seriously f*ck*ng obvious it wasn't what you thought.Film was a mess. Deniro and Pacino were on autopilot. If you want to see a film like this with a good plot and strong acting, then rent The Departed. Hell, they even got the Wahlberg brother who can actually act as well.Rock N Rolla is good fun for an evening. I would definitely recommend it over this abortion.

Saw it tonight. They both phone in their performances, and the twist is so obvious that it's a stretch to even call it a twist. I didn't think it was offensively bad, but painfully ordinary considering the talents at hand. But maybe I'm being generous, I might feel more unhappy if I'd paid for it, Cineworld Unlimeted has made me more tolerant of poor films

Film looks sh*t from the trailer, very cheesy aswellIt seems to be a film that relies on the fact that both Deniro and Pacino are in it, and the director realised this and said 'Plot? LOL'

I found it offensively bad because the only reason I paid money to see it was Pacino and Deniro. And by their standards, their performances were both offensively bad.Deniro was better in Meet The Fockers.
What's more worrying to me than their performances, is their judgment. In such a dry genre exercise there isn't much opportunity for someone to rise above the material, so you can understand that they aren't shining like in Dog Day Afternoon or Taxi Driver. But they weren't dragooned into the film, they selected it from the millions of scripts they get sent, which is the real letdown. And senility is the only reason I can think of

Guest Flava Dave
Saw it tonight. They both phone in their performances, and the twist is so obvious that it's a stretch to even call it a twist. I didn't think it was offensively bad, but painfully ordinary considering the talents at hand. But maybe I'm being generous, I might feel more unhappy if I'd paid for it, Cineworld Unlimeted has made me more tolerant of poor films
wots cineworld unlimited?hw much u paygotta b better than the 8.50 a film my odeon charges

I found it offensively bad because the only reason I paid money to see it was Pacino and Deniro. And by their standards, their performances were both offensively bad.Deniro was better in Meet The Fockers.
What's more worrying to me than their performances, is their judgment. In such a dry genre exercise there isn't much opportunity for someone to rise above the material, so you can understand that they aren't shining like in Dog Day Afternoon or Taxi Driver. But they weren't dragooned into the film, they selected it from the millions of scripts they get sent, which is the real letdown. And senility is the only reason I can think of
LMAO the ghost of tony montana is gna fuk u up 4 that

its no heat then wat a surprisede niro aint cared about acting since the 90s hes more into funding tribeca projects etc,pacino probly taking some retirement checkshame they cud both be doing some decent tv work but u wont see a decent film come out of hollywood this decade anywayswhich one was the killer cba to watch

wots cineworld unlimited?hw much u paygotta b better than the 8.50 a film my odeon charges
It's £11.99 for a month (£15.99 if you want to include the Cineworlds in West End). They send you a card which you can then use to see as many films as you like. Pretty good deal imo

This is exactly what I thought would happenIt's a case of the film making the characters, and not the character making the film..performances like Frank Slade and Frank Serpico being a perfect example of the latterI'm sure if I go in not expecting a Heat 2.0 I'll be able to get something out of itBut it's a big shame, felt this film would come like The Score still (average but considering it had Marlon Brando, Robert De Niro AND Ed Norton init you expect A LOT more)

Guest Flava Dave
It's £11.99 for a month (£15.99 if you want to include the Cineworlds in West End). They send you a card which you can then use to see as many films as you like. Pretty good deal imo
:|can u use it at any cineworld cinema or is it locked down to just one specific one?