Someone Give Me Help!!

iheartgrime

Samsung 40" 1080p LCD HDTVSamsung HT Hi-Fi Surround Sound SystemSky+ BoxPlaystation 3Step by step tell me how I am to wire EVERYTHING!Basically I have 2 HDMI cables running from my DVD player to the TV, and one from PS3 to the TVAlso I have a digital audio cable running from my TV to the DVD player - I swear all this is not needed!Also erm, how can I play music on my DVD player for the sound to come out the surround sound speakers whilst I am playing PS3, with the PS3 sound coming out from the TV it's self - I know a few people on here do it...Normally I'm good with all this computer and techno. izzums but I'm baked from a draw and I'm jsut getting violent now with the control boxesAlso I noticed that the rear speakers do not actually work when I'm pumping tunes - Same things happends when I'm watching TV the two main speakers work but the centre speaker and the two rear speakers don't work...Rah, head gone - Erm, so yeah help a brother out - Shafe!

Guest Flava Dave

PS3 -> HDMI -> TVPS3 -> optical out -> surround soundfor the sound to come out the TV while the DVD player is using the surround soundPS3 -> scart -> tvDVD player -> optical out -> TV