Sign in to follow this  
housed

ugly men with hot chicks???

hmm more time i clock any guys with hot chicks.. and think hmmm how is this possible, yeh blah blah perosnality and all that sh*t... but i always wondered what the first conversation was between them for the hot chick to like them...always baffled me, im about a 5 out of ten for looks and wen i see guys that r like more screw faced then me i thinkkk hmmmm unpossiblique`...not hating maybe a tad jealous but always wanted to knw how the ugly guy got the attention of the chick in the first place to actually stop and talk to him for more then 2minsgirls has this ever happened to you?

stop watching next man so hardlet them do their thing init...
im not watching anyone too hard its jus an observation.i dnt sit and stare at ugly guys on daily basis fam.im jus giving you all a scenario.rarrrr

This 'Housed' guy comes across like a bitch of epic proportions, I've noticed...
swear u got ghosted a while backhmmmmmmm :D :D :D
Bitch, listen...You make a thread and you're hating on 'ugly' guys with 'hot chicks'?Regroup, assess your actions. I'd be amazed if you don't find a sliver of homosexuality in this topic idea...

This 'Housed' guy comes across like a bitch of epic proportions, I've noticed...
swear u got ghosted a while backhmmmmmmm :D :D :D
Bitch, listen...You make a thread and you're hating on 'ugly' guys with 'hot chicks'?Regroup, assess your actions. I'd be amazed if you don't find a sliver of homosexuality in this topic idea...
lol

To answer the original posters question...Men find women attractive 80% based on looks and the rest of other factors based on there current situation.Women find men attractive 80% based on personality... be it confidence, humour or whatever other sh*t you can think of.Random % but you get my drift.This said ugly guy who was with said attractive women probably has enough inner game to overcome his fear of approach, portray himself in genuine confident way without seeming arrogant and didn't come across as needy like every other chump that approached her.Any man can get any women if programmed to do it in the correct way. imo.

Guest Ivan Drago

If you are really 5/10 you're pissed reallyThink on itThey probably are really friendly or the girl met them at school/college whatever and fell for their personalityOr many more possibilities

aslong as a guys got money and/or status bare chicks willl be with them no matter what they looks like
Women find men attractive 80% based on personality... be it confidence, humour or whatever other sh*t you can think of.
British gas.

conifedence, sex appeal and swaggerjus work on urs!!