Coke wave

North Aleng

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont mind french on a verse or two but hes all over everything latleywhens pac out?he brings out the best in max nicely

lmao sounds sick tho

Cerose ain't that good. Allow the South man gassin' just ocs he's from your bits.LMAO @ Max B. That first video has to be one of the funniest things I've seen on the net in a good while. And they were boying UK on a sly with the accents.
Cerose is hard, you just dont like uk barrers.Bait your one of those guys that breds anything American.smh

Guest Flava Dave
Cerose ain't that good. Allow the South man gassin' just ocs he's from your bits.LMAO @ Max B. That first video has to be one of the funniest things I've seen on the net in a good while. And they were boying UK on a sly with the accents.
Cerose is hard, you just dont like uk barrers.Bait your one of those guys that breds anything American.smh
Cerose is sh*t bruvwtf is this sh*t?can man even spit on beat?u prob jus rate him coz hes in PDC or sutinim sorry but hes sh*tn i like PDC

Cerose is sh*t bruvwtf is this sh*t?can man even spit on beat?u prob jus rate him coz hes in PDC or sutinim sorry but hes sh*tn i like PDC
Why would you rate someone just coz there in a certain crew?PDC are swagCerose is probably the only guy in that crew that dont spit with some yankee accent.

i feel man jus said he liked him jus coz he's frm london
How lost you are.First I'm only rating him coz he's in PDC, now I'm only rating him coz he's from London?beg you make your mind up.If that was the case I'd probably rate S.A.S as well, which I dont.I've rated Cerose from before he was even parrin with American goons.his freestlye with taz on one dvd(cant remember the name) >>>>>>>>> ________________Come like you can't have your own preferance around here.

calm down bruvur goin on like i jus dissed ur boyfriend or suinim jus sayinhe's sh*t n u wer accusin someone of liking yanks
:rolleyes: Typical immature reply.And I'm just saying, I dont rate him just coz he's in PDC or from London.but yh you think he's sh*t, your opinion init. kool.

Who is this Lizo wasteman? You're telling me I don't like UK barrers because I don't like one of the many UK rappers that isn't particularly good?Shatap.The guy is boog most of the time and I have heard a good enough amount of Cerose tracks to make a comment on.There are decent UK rappers. Cerose is not one of them.