Cesc>>>>>

HangTheDJ

Cesc Fabregas has told Sky Sports News that as long as he is happy, he does not care about winning trophies.Fabregas has won just one piece of silverware in his Arsenal career - the FA Cup in 2005.Indeed his only medal in the last three years has come with Spain - who he helped to the Euro 2008 title in the summer.But the young Spaniard is not concerned by those insisting he needs to look for trophies and he admits he could stay at Arsenal for his whole career if he is happy."I am just happy the way things are going, people can say 'you haven't won' but yeah I have enjoyed myself and I will try and win until we make it and hopefully that will be this year," he told Sky Sports News."People sometimes say, you didn't win a trophy for two or three years - but I say to them, that they don't know how I feel when I am on the pitch, I feel so happy, so free."I really enjoy playing for the team and in front of my fans, it is a strange feeling that you have when you're happy but for me happiness is the most important thing in life."One club man?The midfielder is so happy with life in North London, he even admits he could spend his whole career at Emirates."I am 21, I am very young - but if things are going the way they are going now - why not? Massive team, massive fans, massive clubs, massive players - so why not?" he continued.Arsenal have again made a bright start to the season, like they did last year before they came up short of both Chelsea and champions Manchester United, and Fabregas has called on his team-mates to keep on top of their game."When you play against Chelsea, Liverpool, Man United - they are top-class teams with top-class players and you have to give 100 per cent," he continued."At the moment we are happy with what we have seen and what we are doing and we will have to continue fighting until the end and keep playing until the end, there is no way we can go to sleep in this league."Fabregas is currently forging a successful midfield partnership with Brazilian youngster Denilson and he is happy with how things are going."We both like to have the ball at our feet, to make passes, to make the team play, and still we are knowing each other by playing regularly and we are doing quite well and we know we both have to defend but I think there is more to come from our midfield," he said.He also had time to heap praise on youngster Jack Wilshere."Jack is a fantastic guy, and a fantastic footballer - he is so intelligent and he always knows what to do with the ball and that is not easy when you're 16-years-old," he added.
and people say there is no loyalty in football.he is reacing henry, cantona and zola levels of becomming an adopted Englishman for me.an absolute credit to the premier league.

I always admire players who are loyal its players like this that will eventually save football from going down the panmoney has created greed and that is corrupting this beautiful gameeasily captain material he sets a good example.....unlike captains like henry and viera who left the club in search of 'medals' and as a result players followed them: flamini, hleb etc

any mikel arteta looks good at a small club but wont ever win anything at club level and when he does get that big move he will shine like his hero henry......(sarc)

Guest LucaPiano
any mikel arteta looks good at a small club but wont ever win anything at club level and when he does get that big move he will shine like his hero henry......(sarc)
bit like c.ronaldo, his goal record last season was tap ins against 90% of small teams.

You gest.Surely
NO

• 2 years later...
I always admire players who are loyal its players like this that will eventually save football from going down the panmoney has created greed and that is corrupting this beautiful gameeasily captain material he sets a good example.....unlike captains like henry and viera who left the club in search of 'medals' and as a result players followed them: flamini, hleb etc
K.
  • Downvote 3