Sign in to follow this  
ReZiW

what does 'Mitigation' mean in this context

'I set out over a leaf a statement of my mitigation regarding the offence (s)'?what do they mean by this?close this once its answered please.

Why dont they just write in normal everyday John english
smhhope ur joking
I'm talking generally, not this example. I read some contract the other day and saw foreign words that I'd never heard before or since.

smhhope ur joking
I'm talking generally, not this example. I read some contract the other day and saw foreign words that I'd never heard before or since.
thats why jamaican boys remain the worst in school still. 100m is you boss

smhhope ur joking
lawlz

smhhope ur joking
Americans are the worse for this. Try using all these posh sounding words when saying it normally would save time, and not only that they end up confusing themselves. smh.

smhhope ur joking
Americans are the worse for this. Try using all these posh sounding words when saying it normally would save time, and not only that they end up confusing themselves. smh.
even the very highest echelons of there government officials and intellectuals visibly struggle to string together coherent sentences if u ever watched a news story or something.it is alarming

smhhope ur joking
Have you got official stats on that? And whats a Jamaican boy? Any money says the evidence you come with is a British boy that has Jamaican parents/grandparents including those who have never been to Jamaica in thre life

smhhope ur joking
even the very highest echelons of there government officials and intellectuals visibly struggle to string together coherent sentences if u ever watched a news story or something.it is alarming
My point. The way the stutter and go arond in circles is a joke. Listening to that sh*t is very time consuming

smhhope ur joking
lol! that's wot i mean, they'd be alright if they just said something normally but they try and impress with word they can't even pronounce.

Guest Cipher

You lot are being unfair, you dont realise that these people are working very hard to put food on their children.

smhhope ur joking
My point. The way the stutter and go arond in circles is a joke. Listening to that sh*t is very time consuming
Nerves, not lack of intelligence.

smhhope ur joking
lol! that's wot i mean, they'd be alright if they just said something normally but they try and impress with word they can't even pronounce.
no ones trying to impress anyone, stop thinking like a 15 yr old :lol: its accuracy of language

smhhope ur joking
its why the english language is so greatnuff ambiguous words, nuff words to confuse the issuethe language is like a riddle

LOL @ "Jamaican boys" doing the worst in school. Check ur stats!
Thats why I asked him. Swear Bengali boys are sh*t. They were complaining about English youths weh day.I like how he never came back