what does 'Mitigation' mean in this context

ReZiW

Why dont they just write in normal everyday John english
smhhope ur joking
I'm talking generally, not this example. I read some contract the other day and saw foreign words that I'd never heard before or since.
thats why jamaican boys remain the worst in school still. 100m is you boss

smhhope ur joking
I'm talking generally, not this example. I read some contract the other day and saw foreign words that I'd never heard before or since.
Americans are the worse for this. Try using all these posh sounding words when saying it normally would save time, and not only that they end up confusing themselves. smh.

smhhope ur joking
Americans are the worse for this. Try using all these posh sounding words when saying it normally would save time, and not only that they end up confusing themselves. smh.
even the very highest echelons of there government officials and intellectuals visibly struggle to string together coherent sentences if u ever watched a news story or something.it is alarming

smhhope ur joking
thats why jamaican boys remain the worst in school still. 100m is you boss
Have you got official stats on that? And whats a Jamaican boy? Any money says the evidence you come with is a British boy that has Jamaican parents/grandparents including those who have never been to Jamaica in thre life

smhhope ur joking
even the very highest echelons of there government officials and intellectuals visibly struggle to string together coherent sentences if u ever watched a news story or something.it is alarming
My point. The way the stutter and go arond in circles is a joke. Listening to that sh*t is very time consuming

smhhope ur joking
lol! that's wot i mean, they'd be alright if they just said something normally but they try and impress with word they can't even pronounce.

smhhope ur joking
My point. The way the stutter and go arond in circles is a joke. Listening to that sh*t is very time consuming
Nerves, not lack of intelligence.

smhhope ur joking
lol! that's wot i mean, they'd be alright if they just said something normally but they try and impress with word they can't even pronounce.
no ones trying to impress anyone, stop thinking like a 15 yr old :lol: its accuracy of language

smhhope ur joking
its why the english language is so greatnuff ambiguous words, nuff words to confuse the issuethe language is like a riddle