Kano Album Launch Party

Baroness.

So just got some post, and my ticket (there should be 2 though) and confirmation letter were in there. Sweet.Who else is reaching? I'm looking forward to it:

2000 FREE TICKETS to an exculsive event to be held on:30th September@ A Secret LocationPerforming on the night will be :KANOWILEY//SKEPTA//GHETTOTinchy Stryder//The Thirst//Neon HitchTo Win a chance at attending this exclusive event register on the rwd website:http://www.rwdmag.com/adizones/compizones
Should be hearing new stuff from the album, fingers crossed it's on the same vibe as Hustler. The Thirst are sick too, missed them @ Hoxton last Sunday so that's sick i can catch 'em here now.

Even if i was in London i still wouldnt go tbh and its ridiculous how hes been claimin itll be the greatest ever Grime showAlso, them tickets are for you and a friend so you get yourself and a friend in with the 1
You sure. Cause we've got 1 so I was just gonna give it away.

Even if i was in London i still wouldnt go tbh and its ridiculous how hes been claimin itll be the greatest ever Grime showAlso, them tickets are for you and a friend so you get yourself and a friend in with the 1
You sure. Cause we've got 1 so I was just gonna give it away.
DefinatelyEveryone's sayin if you take the ticket and the letter you get in 2 for 1It says "you and a friend have won entry"

Left 30 minutes before the end, brejrin texted me saying wil, Skeppy and Ghetts came back out or something. Lol @ me missing the best bit.Was alright still, Hustler was all i went to hear really . Them chicks that were spitting on stage LOOOOL. Manny Norte is over annoying as a host. Whagwan for his random american twang in his accent, was he born there ?

Yeah the end was good sistrin. & both Manny Norte + Shortee Blitz are annoying. & that budget Lil Kim and Foxy Brown attempting to spit were looking for the quickest route backstage.I know you people must've seen the pleb from Slough.kano025fd9.jpgLogan gave him some stern plainface LOL.