Sign in to follow this  
PopT

Double Clicking Mouse

for 3 days now my mouse has been double clicking its nothing to do with the hardware of the mouse because i only brought it on sunday has this ever happen to you and what did you do to fix it

whenever i press the left button it clicks twice instead of once it is pissing mt off hard there is nothing wrong with the mouse its selfi put the net on the is computer and it done some mad long update the other dayi think it has something to do with tht

Guest Swiftie

Ball mouse or Optical? What BRAND?It looks like you have a faulty mouse.But have u tried several things like switchin the USB ports of the mouse for the sake of it.

windows updated itself it took like 2 hours to update then i started getting the problem it wasnt like this before the mouse worked fine on sunday and update

Guest Swiftie
ignore my advice then init.
If its an optical mouse, how's he gonna open it up and clean it.. :rolleyes:

Ball mouse or Optical? What BRAND?It looks like you have a faulty mouse.But have u tried several things like switchin the USB ports of the mouse for the sake of it.
Well done Sherlok.

ignore my advice then init.
If its an optical mouse, how's he gonna open it up and clean it.. :rolleyes:
iv got an optical mouse as well theres a screw at the back, where you can obviously open it :rolleyes:

i swear on xp there was a settin in control panel > mouse that is auto double click but just looked on my vista it dont have it but have a look if ur on xp

i thought this thread was a thread where you could vent your anger at people double-clicking things which only need to be clicked once an then wonder why nothing comes up...pisses me right off

Guest Swiftie
iv got an optical mouse as well theres a screw at the back, where you can obviously open it :rolleyes:
& once opened what do you clean on an optical mouse to help with the clicking kind sir.

& once opened what do you clean on an optical mouse to help with the clicking kind sir.
Stop tryna be cleverWith mine there was dirt built up inside in and around the click so once I cleaned it all, and there were no f*cky in the way, it worked comfortably...I'm not saying its the same problem as his just gave him a suggestion thats all

Guest Swiftie
Stop tryna be cleverWith mine there was dirt built up inside in and around the click so once I cleaned it all, and there were no f*cky in the way, it worked comfortably...I'm not saying its the same problem as his just gave him a suggestion thats all
Its not even a tryin to be clever ting. Its just that with an optical mouse which in his case is 3 days old for lint to have collected lint to the point where its affecting the clicking will be like suggesting he uses his computer on a cotton farm.
Well done Sherlok.
Pipe down lad. Considerin the op thinks that its a SOFTWARE problem which occured since windows updated.