Sign in to follow this  
Sozes

Films that inspired you...

GoodAfter watchin Rocky I kindof wanted to be a boxerAfter watchin Drumline I reeally wanted to be a drummerAfter watchin Sound of Music I wanted to be a Von Trap :confused: After watchin Remember the Titans I wanted to be a TitanBadAfter watchin Set it Off I reeeally wanted to rob a bank gangsta bitch styleAfter watchin Rise of the footsoldier I kindof wanted to be a football hooligan (as long as I wasn't against Milwall)After watchin Scarface I wanted to be Tony MontanaAfter watchin Training Day I wanted to be Alonzo :confused: Do you ever get really inspired by films in a good or bad way?

Alonzo's penultimate scene in training day is superb:From when he gets shot in the arse, to 'you disloyal fool ass bitch made punk', to 'I'm the man up in this peace, you'll never see the light of the day, who the f*ck you think you f*ck*ng with??!! I'm the police...!!!'So many quotables.That scene won him the oscar. Ace film overall.

Alonzo's penultimate scene in training day is superb:From when he gets shot in the arse, to 'you disloyal fool ass bitch made punk', to 'I'm the man up in this peace, you'll never see the light of the day, who the f*ck you think you f*ck*ng with??!! I'm the police...!!!'So many quotables.That scene won him the oscar. Ace film overall.
[papoose]i sent a shot at his ass and told him duck that[papoose]

For a good 5 mins after i watched Lock Stock, Snatch, Rock n Rolla i thought i was a quick talkin cockney lad, until i actually interacted with another member of the public.

What are your Bucket Lists then? (yes tryin 2 save thread)
You're better off starting a new one for that. This thread has hours to live.

Step Up inspired me to try go back in time, and get the 2 hours I wasted back.No luck yet
lol
LOL x 2Some girl was jammin at mine and said she wanted to watch it so I downloaded 1 & 2 for her while we watched suttin else.Started watching 2 and couldn't believe the error she'd forced me to make. Locked her on the balcony for ten mins as punishment tbh

Step Up inspired me to try go back in time, and get the 2 hours I wasted back.No luck yet
lol
LOL x 2Some girl was jammin at mine and said she wanted to watch it so I downloaded 1 & 2 for her while we watched suttin else.Started watching 2 and couldn't believe the error she'd forced me to make. Locked her on the balcony for ten mins as punishment tbh
LOL. Theyre not THAT bad (are they).They only thing I hate about them is Channing Tatum's (the main guy in 1) flat head back

lol
LOL. Theyre not THAT bad (are they).They only thing I hate about them is Channing Tatum's (the main guy in 1) flat head back
Something about sending the message that you can "dance the way out your hood" seemed wrong. Dunno if its just me.

LOL. Have you learned nothing from films? You can anything your way out of the hood. Dance, play sport, drum, sing I think there are a few films about studyin or somethin but we'd rather black folk stick to the entertainment side k? Good.

lol
I dunno, I'm biased. All this b-boy sh*t is talent and it has its place at raves like Jump Off etc.Its just when I'm in a dance and a circle forms and everyone stops to watch the two wasteguys that cant get any girls girls get sweaty and attention seek in the space I wanna swagger about in and reel them in.. To say it annoys me is a little understatement.They're ALWAYS wasteguys in the UK aswell. Like the guy thats a bit lost ya know?Its prob different over in the US, my view is just tainted by the UK.There was a couple in Napa.. You should have seen my mans crep. OH MY DIDDY

lol
Something about sending the message that you can "dance the way out your hood" seemed wrong. Dunno if its just me.
Films a shambles.Ever since I watched Richie Rich I've wanted to be rich

lol this forum is really fulol of crackheads'whats love tina turna'obviously ladies beat him before he beats you

the film 'jack' has inspired me to return to school with a fake id and retake my gcses which i will be doing next year.in shallah
Lol...tht film was good.