Films that inspired you...

Sozes

GoodAfter watchin Rocky I kindof wanted to be a boxerAfter watchin Drumline I reeally wanted to be a drummerAfter watchin Sound of Music I wanted to be a Von Trap :confused: After watchin Remember the Titans I wanted to be a TitanBadAfter watchin Set it Off I reeeally wanted to rob a bank gangsta bitch styleAfter watchin Rise of the footsoldier I kindof wanted to be a football hooligan (as long as I wasn't against Milwall)After watchin Scarface I wanted to be Tony MontanaAfter watchin Training Day I wanted to be Alonzo :confused: Do you ever get really inspired by films in a good or bad way?

Alonzo's penultimate scene in training day is superb:From when he gets shot in the arse, to 'you disloyal fool ass bitch made punk', to 'I'm the man up in this peace, you'll never see the light of the day, who the f*ck you think you f*ck*ng with??!! I'm the police...!!!'So many quotables.That scene won him the oscar. Ace film overall.

Alonzo's penultimate scene in training day is superb:From when he gets shot in the arse, to 'you disloyal fool ass bitch made punk', to 'I'm the man up in this peace, you'll never see the light of the day, who the f*ck you think you f*ck*ng with??!! I'm the police...!!!'So many quotables.That scene won him the oscar. Ace film overall.
[papoose]i sent a shot at his ass and told him duck that[papoose]

Step Up inspired me to try go back in time, and get the 2 hours I wasted back.No luck yet
lol
LOL x 2Some girl was jammin at mine and said she wanted to watch it so I downloaded 1 & 2 for her while we watched suttin else.Started watching 2 and couldn't believe the error she'd forced me to make. Locked her on the balcony for ten mins as punishment tbh

Step Up inspired me to try go back in time, and get the 2 hours I wasted back.No luck yet
lol
LOL x 2Some girl was jammin at mine and said she wanted to watch it so I downloaded 1 & 2 for her while we watched suttin else.Started watching 2 and couldn't believe the error she'd forced me to make. Locked her on the balcony for ten mins as punishment tbh
LOL. Theyre not THAT bad (are they).They only thing I hate about them is Channing Tatum's (the main guy in 1) flat head back

lol
LOL. Theyre not THAT bad (are they).They only thing I hate about them is Channing Tatum's (the main guy in 1) flat head back
Something about sending the message that you can "dance the way out your hood" seemed wrong. Dunno if its just me.

lol
I dunno, I'm biased. All this b-boy sh*t is talent and it has its place at raves like Jump Off etc.Its just when I'm in a dance and a circle forms and everyone stops to watch the two wasteguys that cant get any girls girls get sweaty and attention seek in the space I wanna swagger about in and reel them in.. To say it annoys me is a little understatement.They're ALWAYS wasteguys in the UK aswell. Like the guy thats a bit lost ya know?Its prob different over in the US, my view is just tainted by the UK.There was a couple in Napa.. You should have seen my mans crep. OH MY DIDDY

lol
Something about sending the message that you can "dance the way out your hood" seemed wrong. Dunno if its just me.
Films a shambles.Ever since I watched Richie Rich I've wanted to be rich